Rue34
FrankSnodgrass

Is Hitler A Good Guy Or A Bad Guy?

Rue34

Con

I think Hitler is a bad man. He is the one who killed almost all Jews. I am not a Jew but I can just say this Hitler made World War II happen and he kept fighting to win a victory cause all he wanted was victory. Then he made it even worse he became a leader of his country and screw people brains up. He said to kids when they were babies I am good the other team is bad, when really he was the one who started it. Then guess what he abandoned the war when it was done he left survivors in there cages. There was nothing but human ashes, bones, and corpses left. Plus he made his soldiers murder the people who were kidnapped by him. I think Hitler is bad and he will forever be bad.
FrankSnodgrass

Pro

Hitler made some obvious mistakes in his life, sure. For example, what kind of idiot aspires to be an artist? They're just elitist, uppity, aloof jerks who like to pretend they have talent and act all dramatic all the time. Anyway, he definitely made the right decision by abandoning that silly little goal and turning to politics instead. That was where he was meant to be! He was meant to lead Germany in it's time of need. People completely blew the country's role in WW1 out of proportion, and then blamed everything on them in the form of the Treaty of Versailles. He was like Jesus for them. In fact, I'd say that Hitler is actually the modern day Jesus. He managed to instill a sense of purpose and hope in the German people, and killed the Jews in the process! And since when was that a bad thing? Anyway, in conclusion, I believe thoroughly and with utmost confidence that Hitler was a perfectly honorable human being.
Rue34

Con

Rue34 forfeited this round.
FrankSnodgrass

Pro

FrankSnodgrass forfeited this round.
Rue34

Con

Rue34 forfeited this round.
FrankSnodgrass

Pro

FrankSnodgrass forfeited this round.
Posted by NyQcaui 2 years ago
NyQcaui
nickel is right, after all the discriminating things he did to others made it impossible to support him being a 'good' man.
Posted by nickel531 2 years ago
nickel531
Let me rephrase that with *impossible to support him being a good guy
Posted by NyQcaui 2 years ago
NyQcaui
He's an terrible man. He lead his soldiers to discriminate blacks, Jews, gays, everyone who weren't German or anyone who had blond hair and blue eyes. He lead his troops to other countries and started rounding up these people, mainly Jews, and caused the death of 11 million people. 6. million being Jews, 1.1 million being kids and the other 3.9 million being other races. Hitler caused an mass genocide for the Jewish population as well as the other sub-groups in Europe. So I believe he is a bad guy.
Posted by nickel531 2 years ago
nickel531
Good is a rather black and white ideal. A more accurate question would be "Was he using his influence over the German people as a means to his cruel ends (The holocaust) or was he genuinely trying to help Germany, and it was though that "help" he thought he was doing the correct thing". I feel that would make a more interesting debate, not whether or not he was specifically a bad person, which is almost impossible to support.
Posted by zombie_orchestra 2 years ago
zombie_orchestra
I apologize for the spam; not intentional.
Posted by zombie_orchestra 2 years ago
zombie_orchestra
Did you choose this obviously one sided debate topic just to avoid losing? I am almost tempted to take you on, if that's the case. :P
Posted by zombie_orchestra 2 years ago
zombie_orchestra
Did you choose this obviously one sided debate topic just to avoid losing? I am almost tempted to take you on if that's the case. :P
Posted by JackOfDiamonds 2 years ago
JackOfDiamonds
I don't think there's anyone on the other side of this argument...