IAmTheDoctor
clarkmcc

Is Homework Just A Waste Of Time?

IAmTheDoctor

Pro

We shouldn't have homework, It just waste time, and it lowers the grades of many. Schools that have had homework removed improved their average grade.
clarkmcc

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for starting this debate. I personally don't agree with this. This is the immature (no offense) talk of somebody who hates school.

I would like to point out that you didn't site any sources for your claim, and as such, I would like voters consider this an invalid claim without further corrections.

Homework is where the rubber meets the road, take away homework and the only practice you get is in a classroom. That means instead of taking the time to teach new concepts, you are practicing old one. That should make perfect sense to anyone.

I believe I am winning this argument up to this point because my opponent did not cite a source, therefore, it should be considered false, and my opponent would take away all progression at school because teachers are reviewing the same thing every day. Thank you.
IAmTheDoctor

Pro

IAmTheDoctor forfeited this round.
clarkmcc

Con

clarkmcc forfeited this round.
IAmTheDoctor

Pro

IAmTheDoctor forfeited this round.
clarkmcc

Con

clarkmcc forfeited this round.