derpyturtles101
SupaDudz

Is Homework Useful?

derpyturtles101 has forfeited round #3.

derpyturtles101

Pro

Homework is very useful although it is very time consuming. Homework makes sure you understand what is being taught in class. We have so much information in our brain so if we only hear it once it might go in one ear and come out the other. Homework also makes sure we don't forget something. If we learn it once and class and don't practice it we might fail our classes. So really we should all be thanking homework instead.
SupaDudz

Con

Hello Sir...I am willing to take on this argument. I have my own opinion on this though

I think the one way I can beat this argument is by saying this...

NOT ALL KIDS WILL DO THE HOMEWORK!!!!!

But if they are still getting A's and getting into college, how are they doing this?

Easy they are hearing learners. High schools give lectures on activities. Students can use memorization to adapt the argument. The only thing homework is used for it's grades. Jobs, colleges look at cumulative test scores, grades, and etc. They do not look at homework assignment.

Some evidence I have is kids have said the homework just confuses and tends to make them do poor on the test
derpyturtles101

Pro

Yes some kids are visual learners. Teachers wouldn't give homework on something they haven't taught yet. So if they are visual learners they will have no trouble understanding the lesson and doing the homework. Homework basically stretches your brain and keeps you're brain well educated. Homework is basically out of school school.You pay attention in school and get a passing grade so what's to stop you to do the same for homework. Responsibility, Time management, Perseverance,
and Self-esteem. Those are four good skills you get from doing your homework.
SupaDudz

Con

"Yes some kids are visual learners. Teachers wouldn't give homework on something they haven't taught yet. So if they are visual learners they will have no trouble understanding the lesson and doing the homework. Homework basically stretches your brain and keeps you're brain well educated. Homework is basically out of school school.You pay attention in school and get a passing grade so what's to stop you to do the same for homework. Responsibility, Time management, Perseverance,
and Self-esteem. Those are four good skills you get from doing your homework."

Yes, it may be helpful, but it"s not the best way kids can learn. Some don"t even do the homework. The schools should do more things like tutors, in class notes, so the tutors can help. Homework doesn"t also gives more stress because of a student forgets an assignment at home, and in grades it"s put st 0, it"s obviously not gonna help them. Why not just remove homework and take in class guided notes? Teacher"s are too lazy to teach, so they give hw so they learn outside, which makes it harder to understand completely then taught in class
Posted by SupaDudz 1 month ago
SupaDudz
@YakoF you got a problem with me?

I'm clearly defending my case.

Not to mention yo forfeited my CRISPR debate I made so who's the kid now.
Posted by YakovF 2 months ago
YakovF
Lol the kid who did con is a kid.
Posted by Igiveupman 2 months ago
Igiveupman
No homework is useless.
but you know what is useful. Smoking crack cocaine