Is IT industry growing up well?

Now-a-days there is no development no new ideas are coming up to world wide, it is limited to in their localities

Good afternoon, thanks for your opinion on this issue, but I would like to express my dissatisfaction here that your ideas is far away from the reality.
First of all, I want to give the definition of the motion. Information technology (IT) is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data, often in the context of a business or other enterprise( I would like to creare a picture for you. Compare please last 15 years and now which devices you used at that period. You would easiliy notice, there are big and major changes on these devices and technology. I have two arguments for now.
1) My frst argument is today you cannot a lot of devices to one another which was impossible nearly 15 years ago. You can use several USB and HDMI cables for connecting your television, mobile telephone, tablets and other devices.
2) My second argument is new technoloical devices are created frequently. For example, I bought my Samsung Galaxy SIII in 2012 december, but now even Samsung Galaxy S VI are being sold now.
These are all big and major changes. So, if you look carefully, you will be able to identify these major differences and this major development in the IT industry.

I am not telling IT didnt grown , I am saying that if this is growing well why the recession is happening, many developers are not in bench.

I dont think that the recession happened due to the slow groth of Industrial Technology industry. The recessions happen due to the political and economic issues. Moreover, now recession is going over as you know, and several countries began to resilient from the recessions and therefore, now the development happens in a much higher pace. AsI used example of Galaxy mobile phones, you will be able to udnerstand that how IT industry developed between in a few years.
Posted by TBR 1 year ago
I might want to take this, but I am unsure what you are debating. Can you elaborate?
Posted by newdeb 1 year ago
Heading the list of the unhappiest industries to work in is agriculture and mining, with an index score of 3.76. Agriculture and mining workers also expressed the most pessimism about growth opportunities and compensation.

"Often agriculture and mining jobs have lower salaries, and our data shows that workers in these areas felt that growth opportunity was limited, which can have a drastic impact on the way employees feel about their overall future," Miller says.

"Many people in agriculture and mining are realizing that their ability to transition into the modern workforce is very limited," adds Heidi Golledge, chief executive of CareerBliss. "Unfortunately, the skills needed for farming and mining do not translate well in the computer age."
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con never gave any real arguments or facts. Pro showed that there have been advancements in technology recently, and gave examples. Con kind of dropped this point entirely, and then tried to connect technological advancement to the recession, without giving facts to back it up. Due to the lack of arguments and facts from Con, I give arguments to Pro.