Sahilsharma
FllippR

Is India a soft nation?

Sahilsharma has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Sahilsharma

Con

I think no india is not soft country and I can prove it with help of surgical strike
FllippR

Pro

India is a soft country, and I can show it if we're going to focus on its government's social services.
Sahilsharma

Con

For the social issue let's take only one example that
In rape cases the govt. Have made the fasttrack court for punish the criminal immidately
FllippR

Pro

But is the system implemented enough? its not as tough as it looks like. The Indian government might have done things like send satellites to Mars, or outlaw a currency. But its only made possible by the great amount of manpower available in the country. The government cannot do anything to improve its overcrowded train systems, what more if we are about to talk about social services.