pranhsu
greencanon

Is Indian Education System Is Justified

pranhsu

Con

IN this current scenario in this cut throat competition ,Is indian education system is justified
greencanon

Pro

Firstly, I would like to thank my opponent for debating this topic with me.
Now, since I am Pro, I will define the topic that we will be debating. I am stating that the Indian Education System in question is the American system and that we will not be debating the Canadian system. Also, by justified, we will be debating whether the resources put into the system is worth the outcome. As well, since there is no such system, we will be talking about Natives IN the American Education system. Thank you and good luck.

Now, I will begin my statements by saying my stance on the subject, then talking to you about my points.
I strongly believe that the Indian Education System is justified, for the following reasons:

By teaching the Natives we are giving them the tools to get into a post-secondary school of their choice, which the tuition fees help pay for better schooling for everyone. While we can get a lot of sustenance from just people of a European background, many natives have been attending college, giving our schools even more funding.

Next, I am not trying to be rude, but Americans are not viewed as treating the First Nations very well. But, when we teach the Natives it sheds a better light on America. This gives them a better chance to have shipping and trading with other countries. If a country is willing to pay top dollar for some oil, but values it's native peoples very much, they are more likely to buy from another country if America looks like it treats its natives poorly.

Finally, there have been some very successful Native Americans, such as Philip Martin and Joe Shirley. If these men had not received a proper education, they would surely have not been as successful. There are some Natives that have the potential to be great politicians and diplomats, but will never get the chance to if they have no or little education.

This is why I believe that the Native Education System is justified.
pranhsu

Con

pranhsu forfeited this round.
greencanon

Pro

I am not sure what to say in this round other than a plead for you to answer in the next round.
pranhsu

Con

pranhsu forfeited this round.
greencanon

Pro

I am starting to have a feeling that my partner is no longer participating on this website.