PHlLOSOPHER
Briannj17

Is Islam a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?

Briannj17

PHlLOSOPHER

Con

I will present evidence that Islam is a religion of hate and breeds extremists by its very nature.
Briannj17

Pro

I'm sure you will but I will then prove you false. Go for it. Sway me.
PHlLOSOPHER

Con

I resign. In looking at the history I found it to teach peace even though some turn to extremists.
Briannj17

Pro

Pressure is a wonderful thing ;-)
To say something is bad or good especially a religion requires research BEFORE such a claim is made.
PHlLOSOPHER

Con

PHlLOSOPHER forfeited this round.
Briannj17

Pro

Well my opponent conceded. Vote pro.
Posted by cyla_17 1 year ago
cyla_17
Islam is a good thing because its a peaceful religion just like any other religion. Just because some people who are muslims are terrorists not every single one are. Its like saying Christians are bad just because some Christians was part of the KKK group. There is a difference between a group of people and a religion.
Posted by Rabia1997 1 year ago
Rabia1997
Islam is a religion which only and only suggests kindness, truth, honesty, but never tells us to harm. Instead, the ones who harm are going to be punished. How about terrorists you ask. They are unfortunately brainwashed. They were thought differently. However, no one can ever blame a religion because of a group of people who are in a wrong way. They do not represent Islam.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
Religion caused, or people caused? Muslim is a religion therefore to be proved bad for the world it's fundamental teachings must be proved immoral. To say it is Muslim caused is like saying WW2 is Germany caused. However only a group was responsible. Same as Muslims only a portion is immoral. To say a whole religion is bad is simply not true.
Posted by bballcrook21 1 year ago
bballcrook21
Wow, a religion that was responsible for 270 million deaths and the only reason as to why the Middle East is a hellhole somehow is a good thing. Why is your name philosopher if you cannot argue such a simplistic topic?
Vote Placed by Death23 1 year ago
Death23
PHlLOSOPHERBriannj17Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession & FF