Naeempakistani
icebeartheawesome

Is Islam a Religion of Terrorism?

Naeempakistani

Con

Is Islam a Religion of Terrorism? Before Saying anything please keep in Mind That ITS PEOPLE WHO ARE TERRORISTS NOT RELIGION.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Yes, Islam is a religion of terrorism, I would like to say. All they do is chant "Allahu, Akbar!", and go around killing innocent people, often Christians around the world.

Let us make public expression or advertisement of Islam illegal, and let us make people, especially Muslims, keep their religious beliefs and actions private and limit religious activities to just within the family. Please, I don't want to see religious wars, so we need to ban Islam and make a religion a private matter.

I can't wait to hear something from you.
Naeempakistani

Con

Do you know what is the meaning of Allah Hu Akbar? It means Allah is the greatest. Every one has the right to worship the god. Secondly there is no single place in Islam where terrorism is encouraged. The people who are terrorists attack at their own risk. If you have the proof that Islam is encouraging terrorism in a single place, you may show it. Thirdly, No one has the right to ban someone's religion. As you mentioned that Islam should be banned and Christianity should be protected, it would be against rules of humanity. Islam doesn't orders to kill innocent people, it only orders to provide offense against the people that attack you or they try to threat you and your religion. Let me ask you, What will you do if someone abuses Jesus Christ, obviously you will be angry, Similarly Islam only says to offer offense against people who threat you and encourages to forgive people. Kindly in your leisure time search about this religion deeply. Give me a proof that Islam encourages terrorism!
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Islam should be bannd becusae it is a stupid religion. Christianity is the one true religion. If you are a genuine Christian, then you will discriminate black people/
Naeempakistani

Con

You just Keep saying Islam should be banned. It clearly means that you don't have a proof that Islam encourages terrorism. If you are a Christian it doesn't means that Christianity is the right religion. Quran only tells to kill those non believers that threaten Islam. I repeat that you should read thoroughly about this religion. Let me tell you this, Most of the Christians don't really know about Christianity. The real Christianity doesn't exists anymore. Most of you Christians worship Satan. Why is that? Your Bible says the earth is flat. You have made changes in your bible. No one has ever made changes in Quran. It has remained the same as it was 1400 years back. The things you got to know 40 years back are already mentioned in the Quran 1400 years ago. The big bang is clearly mentioned in the Quran. Everything from life till death is already mentioned in the Quran. I would advice all of you to read the book THE BIBLE QURAN AND SCIENCE. The author was once Communist but as he saw the reality he converted to Islam.
You tell me this, If a Muslim fires a gun 1.3 billion Muslims are claimed as terrorists. If one American Fires a gun or shoots anybody only he is a gangster. Would it be logical to say that CHRISTIANS ARE TERRORISTS. You would say no because its only one person or a group of people. Then why Muslims are referred as Terrorists.
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY ABOUT ISLAM PLEASE
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Islam claims to be a religion of peace, but they go around killing people and farting. That shows how they are hypocritical and don't do what they say. If they advocate themselves to be peaceful, why do they kill people?

If you hate islam like me, say "AYE!"
Posted by whiteflame 1 month ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Leaning// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: I hate having to describe why I vote so specifically. Do you know what is the meaning of Allah Hu Akbar? It means Allah is the greatest. Every one has the right to worship the god. Secondly there is no single place in Islam where terrorism is encouraged. The people who are terrorists attack at their own risk. If you have the proof that Islam is encouraging terrorism in a single place, you may show it. Pro did not refute any of this and failed to give reasons why Islam would be a religion of terror, while Con gave reasons it would not.

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to specifically assess arguments presented by both sides in the debate. That requires more than simply presenting his own argument (or a derivation of the argument presented in the debate, it"s not clear), and stating that one side failed to refute it or provide certain arguments. The voter must assess the points actually made in the debate.
************************************************************************
Posted by Naeempakistani 6 months ago
Naeempakistani
Kindly read thoroughly all the arguments on this debate. Vote quickly
Posted by brian1603 6 months ago
brian1603
It is true that it is the Islam people who are committing terrorism around the world. It even says it on the Koran (The religious book for Islams, like the Bible.) that everyone who doesn't believe in Allah must die. This really doesn't prove that this quote actually tells Islam people to commit terrorism. Lots of Islam believers does NOT commit terrorism. It is the very few who kills people for their "beliefs". Just because some believers of Allah commits terrorism in order to broadcast that their god is the greatest. Yes, I agree that those people are not sane. But as I said, it is the fewest number that commits terrorism.
Posted by Shnoz1 6 months ago
Shnoz1
You forgot to mention that the Quran says that anything the prophet Muhammed says is truth, and Muhammed said: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". And the Quran says "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Now I'm not saying that all who follow the religion of Islam are terrorists, I have Muslim friends, but the Quran is based on the spread of Islam by any means necessary, even by the sword.
Posted by wmickas 6 months ago
wmickas
could i debate this topic next
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 6 months ago
MRAAJ.evil
The propaganda aspect of ISIS and islam is terrorism based yes, to promote fear. However the root of the movement is solely political, with socio-economical motives. Much like how the KKK had fear based propaganda, although the root of the movement was society based.
Posted by Mahavirsinghisking 6 months ago
Mahavirsinghisking
I don't necessarily like this debate. We sikhs are supposed to promote religious freedom and equality.
No major religion has exactly promoted terrorism, and people's interpretation of their holy book can differ. I don't think any of the major religions has their original holy book in English, which leaves their statements up for debate. Anyway, just remember to be peaceful and not hurt others feelings.
Posted by SirNoodles518 6 months ago
SirNoodles518
@KostasT.1526 Yeah, you're right. Sorry i misread this debate.
Posted by KostasT.1526 6 months ago
KostasT.1526
@SirNoodles518
Pro claims that Islam is a religion that teaches or undermines terrorist actions,
whilst Con claims that Islam is not a religion that promotes terrorism in any way, and perhaps that terrorism is a result of the misinterpretation of Islam by the masses.
Posted by SirNoodles518 6 months ago
SirNoodles518
I'd accept this debate but it's not that clear - are you claiming that ALL Muslims are terrorists or that only SOME are? Because if you're claiming that ALL are then I'll debate you. But if you're claiming that only SOME are then there is no debate because there are evil people in every society.