JumboWiki
persianimmortal

Is Islam inherently violent?

JumboWiki

Pro

I believe that Islam is inherently violent.

If you want to debate this with me, you have agree to follow the following arguments.

1: No using Rich Text, normal text only. (I don't want rich text to distract the voters)

2: Bad grammar is okay (but keep it as low as possible), but bad spelling is NOT. Spell check before you submit!

3: There are 5 rounds to this argument, you must follow these guidelines for the 5 rounds.

Round 1: Both sides agree to these terms.
Round 2: Begin official debate, both sides state their claim, No Rebuttals! You must have at least 5 pieces of evidence to support your claim. (If you are unable to find 5 pieces of evidence, than 1 piece of very, very convincing evidence can do also)
Round 3: Rebuttals to the opponent's argument. (Rebuttals are mandatory this round! You have to have a rebuttal against every single one of your opponent's evidence. If you are unable to create a rebuttal to one of your opponent's evidence, than you must openly acknowledge it to the voters)
Round 4: Defend your argument against your opponent's rebuttal. (If you are unable to create a defense against your opponent's rebuttal, than you must openly acknowledge it to the voters.
Round 5: Closing argument. (No Rebuttals or defenses)

4: I understand that the majority of Muslims are peaceful, but we're not debating about Muslims here, we're debating Islam. Do not mention Muslims! Islam only, Quran and other holy books are the only source of evidence. But you can use arguments and quotes by other people, if they have their evidence from the Quran and other holy books. (I will start another debate will all the same rules and topic later, but without this rule. I'm testing the use of this rule, Thx :P)

5: No personal attacks, no calling names!

6: Site your sources! No need for fancy citations, URLs and book titles are good enough.

If you agree, just type: "I agree with the terms :P" And let's start debating!
persianimmortal

Con

I agree with the terms lets start debating
JumboWiki

Pro

JumboWiki forfeited this round.
persianimmortal

Con

persianimmortal forfeited this round.
JumboWiki

Pro

JumboWiki forfeited this round.
persianimmortal

Con

persianimmortal forfeited this round.
JumboWiki

Pro

JumboWiki forfeited this round.
persianimmortal

Con

persianimmortal forfeited this round.
JumboWiki

Pro

JumboWiki forfeited this round.
persianimmortal

Con

Well, I agreed to the terms and conditions of the debate. I waited for his arguments and there were none to respond to so why write anything when I am the one that is clearly refuting the notion that Islam is violent. Pro has a problem with Islam, not me and I was hoping to solve the issues and questions he had, but I was never given the chance to. Believe me I checked everyday, but I won't say anything because I stay true to the saying that, "wise men have something to say, but a fool has to say something." I did have something to say, yet was given no opportunity and I wasn't about to make myself look like a fool for saying something.

This is my defense and I hope it is sufficient in the eyes of the voters. Vote Con I would be glad to do this debate again with anyone else.
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
Islam is a belief idea and violence is an action of a person not an idea.
Posted by runninggreg1 1 year ago
runninggreg1
getting email :)
Posted by Heirio 1 year ago
Heirio
This'll be spicy.