GEEZUS
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Is It reasonable to believe in God?

GEEZUS

Pro

Do you accept?
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Con

I accept!

Definition of God: Omipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, Omnibenevolent!
GEEZUS

Pro

God is real! You have no way of proving he doesn't.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Con

We are lead to believe that there is a celestial place called afterlife, much like the North Pole because apparently it is magical! Afterlife first of all, it would be highly crowded accounting for all the life lost here on earth. Secondly, if God is so omnipotent and omnipresent, then he blatantly knows what our choices are. He would of known Satan would of wanted power before he even created him. That makes the concept of God, spawning good and evil people into this world totally pointless. And makes the idea of spawning evil, totally pointless as well. Especially if he doesn't like evil beings already. He might as well just spawn all benign and trusted servants.
And instead of spawning them into earth he could directly put them into the afterlife he was just sitting in like a weirdo way before he created all other life. One might use my logic of pointlessness, to directly commit a fallacy by stating that I should kill myself if life has no point. When in actuality, life is what you make it! I love to live, but I just have nothing I want to really die for. I mean it sounds selfish to not want to martyr yourself for a cause, but I know I will pass away, rot and then decay. Yes that is what happens after death. I choose to be real with myself and know that one day I will cease to exist like before birth. I have real expectations for myself and what I want to do with my life. I don't want to live in some fantasy world with mendacious ideologies innovated by man. This Adolf Hitler-like God millions of people believe in, has a similar philosophy to the historical Nazi Germany. If you aren't a certain way or don't support the whole movement, the chariot to damnation awaits as it is written. In essence God is a callous, hypocritical sadist who feeds off our pain and finds solace in just sitting on his butt and watching us suffer in calamity. Even if this God exists I don't see why someone would praise it. That is just like how kings used to watch fellow humans get fed to the lions in the arena. We must then collect our thoughts and in retrospect, realize that there is absolutely no proof and no evidence for the realm of afterlife and the dictator we come to fathom as God! Promoting afterlife is an unmindful bluff that religious people make to sugarcoat the reality of death if you ask me! They essentially think they will teleport into some eternal theme park. A theme park which is actually a dictatorship in some cosmic region far far away. This region can't be seen because we have to have faith in it. We are told to not be incredulous, but that we have to forsake are senses and go with faith instead. Which is just ridiculous. Just the fact that you have to put faith before your conscience and be contrary to what you are and keep reminding yourself "God is real" through songs like Kumbaya, completely opts out the whole hypothesis that there is a conscious catalyst that created life. Just the whole concept of a deity seems like a ploy to keep people under control. If fictional anecdotes make people happy and they want to avoid the philosophical food for thought, then so be it. I'm not here to diatribe with people, I'm here to keep people open minded. I think it's quite condescending to tell people that they know for a fact that there is a God. It infers you know everything. That you know already how the earth was made, that you have all the answers.
GEEZUS

Pro

That's a biased argument. There had to be first cause to motion. Science can and will not explain it because it was the Creator!
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Con

There is NO proof of God, therefore it is not reasonable to believe in God.