RhythmdazeKIRK1517
Michaeltherunner

Is Jesus the only way to God?

Michaeltherunner has forfeited round #1.

RhythmdazeKIRK1517

Pro

Asking for debate with anyone who would be interested or willing to do so?
Is Jesus the only way to God ?
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 months ago
KostasT.1526
1. I have already read it. Your reply was insufficient and incorrect.
2. "Your right , burden of proof is on theist, but atheists/agnostics/etc have just as much burden to prove there isn't a Creator"
Your statements contradict each other. Anyway, I showed you that it is impossible that something that is deemed logically and scientifically undetectable cannot be disproved, yet you go on to claim that atheists, skeptics, agnostics etc have just as much burden of proof on them as theists. Again, the burden of proof is solely on theists.
3. Never did I say that this was your debates topic, as, if so, I would have accepted it. Despite that, I am willing to debate on this matter.
Posted by RhythmdazeKIRK1517 2 months ago
RhythmdazeKIRK1517
1. I did answe ... reread post plz
2. Your right , burden of proof is on theist,
But atheists/agnostics/etc have just as much burden to prove
There isn"t a Creator. For The Creator is obvious and apparent , and
Romans 1 (plz read it , takes 3 min) , says that man
Is "without excuse " and "suppresses the truth that
There is a God " . I was hoping to discuss and learn and engage, and
Give my arguments

But....

3. My debate is not "prove the existence of God"
It"s about Jesus (confirmed to have existed by secular historians) who
Claimed to be God and whether what He says is true.
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 months ago
KostasT.1526
Actually, canis is repeating his comment because you are not answering, but avoiding the question. Furthermore, let me correct you a bit. It is not up to atheists, skeptics, agnostics and all the other not theistic groups to prove their beliefs. Concerning agnostics, they (including myself) believe that there is yet no proof of whether God exists or not. As for atheists, the case is simply that a negative claim cannot be proven. Can you disprove a claimed to be undetectable onion orbiting Jupiter? Can you disprove the hypothesized undetectable Lorentzian eather? Can you disprove an omniscient, benevolent, intelligent etc and undetectable higher being? The answer to all these is no, for one cannot prove that something undetectable doesn't exist. Therefore, the ones that need to prove their claims are theists. Atheists apparently find Ockham's razor enough to reach a decision.
Posted by canis 2 months ago
canis
Well. You say a lot.. And can not answer anything...Depends on what god you created, or was created for you..
RhythmdazeKIRK1517
But your continuation of the same comment shows u don"t have anything to say.
If you did , u would discuss and debate . Instead , conversation goes no where with
This kind of disrespect. Very disappointing. Atheists/agnostics would be highly offended by such poor
Criticism.
RhythmdazeKIRK1517
Yet, skeptics are experts with no source, no evidence . . No debate . No acceptance of the challenge . Just quick to comment on YouTube videos and forums, like your an expert, with "evidence" which u cannot present or provide. I"ll wait for the source that says Yahweh, the God of the OT, was one of many of the gods of mythology .
Posted by canis 2 months ago
canis
"Irritating"..Well it was not an intention..just a comment that could /can not be answered: Depends on what god you created, or was created for you..
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 months ago
KostasT.1526
Though irritating, canis is correct. All religion Gods are so far known to be man-created. At least that is what evidence strongly indicates.
Posted by canis 2 months ago
canis
1-100..For the fun of it..: Depends on what god you created, or was created for you..
RhythmdazeKIRK1517
What are we five years old ? I know you are but what am I ? I know you are but what am I ? Smh childish