Ariek
masse

Is Jungian Typology(Myers Briggs) a reliable system for discerning people?

Ariek has forfeited round #2.

Ariek

Pro

Round 1-Acceptance
Round 2-Cases
Round 3-Rebuttals
Round 4-Defense

I will be defending Jungian typology as a reliable system, while my opponent will attempt to disprove its legitimacy.
masse

Con

Jungian typology is a method of measuring personality. It divides everyone into 16 possible categories (2^4=16). Although I am a fan of the Myers-Briggs (MBTI) I will argue against it for the sake of the argument.
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 6 months ago
MRAAJ.evil
Similar to horoscopes a lot of commonality and some vagueness can be found under each personality. It's highly believable because YOU relate to the analysis prescribed. I've read it's not backed by scientists.

Furthermore personalities adapt change over time so it's not set in stone. ie you are completely different as an old man to when you were as a youth.

Ps i am an INTP.