kingbizzle
trexfireoverlord

Is Justin Bieber a bad person?

kingbizzle
Started: 3/16/2015 Category: Music

kingbizzle

Con

Okay, so In the time I've been on this, which trust me.. Isn't long AT ALL. I've seen several arguments/debates, about none-other than Justin Bieber himself. Now, you see I don't find Justin Bieber a harm to us at all, I've seen debates about giving him the death penalty, and other horrible things, but to be completely honest, I don't think he's bad at all. I think he's rather good, because when you come to think of it, yeah, he's done bad.. real bad, but at the end of the day It all comes down to a 21 year old man, trying to live his life and be all he can be, sure, he's done crazy and disappointing things that even his own mother will judge him wrongly for, but that's all a part of growing up. I'll probably get comments on this about how he 'killed a paparazzi man' 'he egged his neighbours house' 'he smokes weed' 'how can all of that be a part of growing up??' And I know, trust me, I know that all teenagers just don't go out every day doing all of that, but he's in the public eye, and everyone knows where he is every second of everyday. I bet he hardly gets any privacy, which everyone should get, but he doesn't because he's famous.. But everyone seems to care more about a 21 year old pop star that really doesn't mean any harm, than world issues going on right now. It's also came to me attention that Bieber will be roasted on 'The Roast', hosted by Kevin Hart, and I think that's good, he needs everything he's done to be laughed about, I know not everything can be laughed about, but still.. He's growing into a really mature man, and he's ready to leave everything behind and move on, and so should everyone else. He makes millions of people happy everyday, but just because you don't like his music, or even him for that matter, that you think it's okay to put other people and Justin down, for your own selfish needs? He truly has a good heart, And when Justin's upset, guess what.. So Is his 'Beliebers' If you're willing to post that one rude and cruel comment, then shame on you, because If one day Justin thinks it's over.. So Is millions of other people, that's how much he matters to some people. Now every hater of Bieber's, Just read this over and over again and think. What's he ever done to you personally? Why do you feel like bullying him and his fans is the right option? And what will wasting your time hating on him say about you?
trexfireoverlord

Pro

he is bad. 1. he is a bad role model some people want to be like him which includes drinking and peeing in a sanction wash driving on a beach and making horrible songs. the fingers are crazy and sometimes dangerous and act like escaped mental patients.2. he is a terrible artist. his music sucks baby and my world are among the worst. he is taking a nose dive in quality and yet sometimes receives awards.3. he is a hot -head he attacks peole and paapazi now attacking papzirzi can be justied he is stiil lunsatble. 4. he just sucks i ahte him he is a annnoyace. and he might be the anti-chirst.
kingbizzle

Con

To kick my argument of on this one, can I just state, Justin Bieber is no-where near the anti-Christ. If you were In the limelight all of the time like he is, don't you think you'd lash out and do stupid things once in a while? I know me having a heart and being a down to earth person I would. And I genuinely am a good person, If I had all of the money and fame he had I would go crazy sometimes, At the end of the day he has stated that he is sorry, and I know it may not be an excuse to you, but the main cause of Justin's downfall was loosing Avalanna Routh, the young girl, who may I add, meant the world to Justin, and died of a horrible cause. Now imagine someone so close to you, like Avalanna was to Justin, Die.. That's pretty tremendous, And having the public eye always on you, doesn't make matters any better. Don't judge him because you don't know the full story, he has reasons for lashing out, and doing thing's he shouldn't. So does everyone else.
trexfireoverlord

Pro

that's invalid. just because your famous doesn't give you the right to do crazy things. by your logic a celebrity like jay-z or beyoncee can attack someone and say oh I'm famous as a excuse. that completely illogical. and he seems all happy not depressed at all that his girlfriend died. and he has moved on since he dated Selena Gomez. he drinks at rides on the beach all day every day. and he is Antichrist by the attempts on his most people know it.
kingbizzle

Con

Avalanna was about 6 years old, not his real Girlfriend, she was a Belieber and loved him dearly. she looked up to him and too right. Justin Bieber Is a good person, I know from hearing Justin saying it that he still thinks about Selena. And to be honest, If you like alcohol, and you had the chance to drink some, would you? Most people I know would, And they're quite frankly genuine and trustworthy people. I know being famous aint an excuse, but at the end of the day, like I said, it's harder not to go crazy when you always have people watching you, I definitely know this, It's hard and always will be. Staying out of the limelight is impossible, You're always being watched, and I'm pretty sure that's annoying. I would get so annoyed, and that's the truth, wouldn't you? Any normal person lashes out, And by saying all of this I'm not saying making mistakes is generally an OKAY thing, Because I don't even like the things he's done. But you have to think from Justin's point of view, It's going to be hard.
trexfireoverlord

Pro

It was HIS choice to be famous. it was His choice to make music and become a celebrity. No one forced to. he did to make money and he hauls in millions every year. and paparazzi are supposed to watch him that's their job and that's how they make a living. and there not always watching him he can go into his house and stay their all day . and celebrity's are supposed to get attention. and lashing out is also invalid you do not see pit bull or any other music artist lashing out and misbehaving the way he does.
kingbizzle

Con

The reason why other celebrities don't lash out the way he does It because they aren't as famous as him, Take Michael Jackson for example everyone. He was an amazing artist and the craft he made was out of this world, but when you take all of this creative energy away there's just a normal person, someone who works hard, just again imagine you were In that position, And also their job Isn't to stalk someone to the point that they feel like they don't get any space at all, Or that keeping yourself hidden for a long time Is right. Because It's not, and he does that, And he ALWAYS ends up blowing. And It's understandable.
trexfireoverlord

Pro

define not as famous. you can not say that a caleb is as famous as another celeb. there is too many factors to consider. and lashing out is not understandable there are other celebs in the same position as him still not a excuse,
kingbizzle

Con

I didn't say It was an 'excuse' did I? No, I didn't. But like Iv'e been saying throughout the whole argument, what else do you think Is going to happen? When you're In the same position he Is, It's hard, He became very famous very fast, At the age of about 14. Don't you think that's hard? I do, I auditioned for Britain's got talent for 2015, And It was hard, of course that doesn't compare being as Famous as him, But I went through the terrifying and nerve racking process. And trust me, It wasn't all rainbows and puppies.
trexfireoverlord

Pro

trexfireoverlord forfeited this round.
Posted by Mokshadah 1 year ago
Mokshadah
why just can't peiple let JB live peacefully?
why are you peole so jealous of his success??
just imagine you in his place!!
i truly love and respect justin bieber and i'm proud of being a belieber :)
why are all goods done by a person be forgotten after a simple silly mistake?
everyone has the right to enjoy their life in their way guys
Posted by trexfireoverlord 1 year ago
trexfireoverlord
stop being a belleiber . how do you not understand that he had a downfall? his music sucks.
Posted by dillmsc2015 1 year ago
dillmsc2015
I am a personal fan of Justin Bieber and I do understand that he had a downfall; however, he is getting his life back on track. I believe that the con side has a stronger argument because the pro side mentions his music being bad and "taking a nose dive in quality" which has nothing to do with his quality as a person. Also the pro side has many misspellings and grammar mistakes which is hard to read.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Blade-of-Truth
kingbizzletrexfireoverlordTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Con. Pro forfeited the final round of the debate, which is rarely good conduct in any debate setting. For this, Con wins conduct. S&G - Con. Both had some issues with spelling and grammar. However, Pro failed to properly capitalize at the start of nearly every sentence, in every round. On top of this, I found Pro to commit much more spelling errors than Con. On balance, Con had less errors by a pretty big margin, and thus wins S&G. Arguments - Con. This was actually somewhat close. However, Pro dropped several of Con's initial arguments and ended up focusing solely on his behavior and how being famous isn't an excuse. Con was able to slightly overcome this by relying on the hectic nature of being a celebrity, and how the spotlight being on him constantly doesn't help. Pro seemed to ignore this point, and instead just re-iterated how being famous isn't an excuse. Due to the dropped points and weak rebuttals from Pro, on top of the complete drop in the end, Con wins arguments.