LarryStylinson
jones30000

Is Justin Bieber being pushed to far?

jones30000

LarryStylinson

Pro

Lots of people look at justin bieber as a BAD kid and a bad idol. But I don't really believe it is his fault at all. Most kids are doing The things he does at this age! We just don't see it bc we ARNT all famous as hell. I know he's looked upon as ' he has so many fans and he doesn't care' but you guys are so wrong. He is the most heartfelt kid ever. He never stops talking about his believers. Ever! When he went to jail the first thing he asked was ' are my beliebers still there.' And he was crying. He cares and he's trying to be the better man. But I feel tHat media attention and paparazzi is getting out of hand. It's ruining the idols we know and love. If you think other wise accept the debate.
jones30000

Con

Yes but he's an idol to many young people also, and if those kids look up to him and do the things that he's doing, they will be badly influenced and they won't get jobs when they're older because they will have no self-respect.
LarryStylinson

Pro

Sure he is looked up to by many girls. But just because he does something doesn't mean they will get up and of what he does. They are trying to help him just as much as scooter* his manager. They are devoted and into what he is doing wrong. I mean when you think about it will any if us directioners or beliebers hve a life later on? The bigger question is what will we do with ourselves once they all gone
jones30000

Con

When he is doing all those bad things, they are ruining his reputation, and Scooter's reputation. Although Scooter is supposedly trying to help Beiber, Beiber is growing up, he is still responsible for his own actions.
LarryStylinson

Pro

Yes he is responsible for his own actions. I, not oak ting anything he does. But I think the reason for his acting out is the fame.. It's taking a toll on him and the media always goes crazy over him and they start a lot of rumors. For example tmz is always trying to bash him for fake stuff. They always post fake pictures and i imagine it must me be working at him driving him nuts. And yes scooter is trying to help him and is very frustrated with his behavior. But I blame the way justin grew up. He was famous at a young age so he was able to do what he wanted. It's the way all celebrities are and I think the media and fame needs to slow down on all stars.
jones30000

Con

jones30000 forfeited this round.
Posted by Nicoszon_the_Great 2 years ago
Nicoszon_the_Great
I'm about Justin's age and I don't drink, smoke, sleep with prostitues, spit on people, induce asthmatic attacks in pilots, act like a twat, make the city of Tacoma WA look bad by claiming they stole my stuff, or make terrible, formulaic, cash-machine music.
Vote Placed by Nicoszon_the_Great 2 years ago
Nicoszon_the_Great
LarryStylinsonjones30000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ugh