emileybrown89
SapphireGaming

Is Kaspersky Antivirus is going to be top-rated antivirus in 2018

emileybrown89 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 10/6/2017 Category: Technology
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

emileybrown89

Pro

Kaspersky Lab leading because of one of the best antivirus security software and parallel it provide exceptional technical support service with the team of experts available 24/7 for Kaspersky users. Please feel free to reach on their toll-free support number +1-855-676-2448. Most encountered Kaspersky Antivirus issues are not scanning properly, Unable to install or uninstall, unable to renew the Kaspersky internet security etc. And that why this question arises in my mind.
SapphireGaming

Con

Listen. Kapersky MIGHT be good for some things, but not in this situation. First, Kapersky does not have a clear path for refunding. You can do it, you just have to call customer service. But it takes REALLY long for your money to get received compared to when you buy it. Second, you CANNOT unsubscribe from them! How ridiculous is that? Third, TERRIBLE SERVICE! From what I heard, they are seriously a bunch of motherf*ckers. Fourth, it makes your computer SUPER SLOW some times. Fifth, I had this one, when it expires, it starts getting SUPER annoying! It just gives me a bunch of notifications that seriously p*ss me off. Finally, I also had this one (I'm not sure of this one, this was a couple years ago), When I scanned my PC, it only got rid of ONE threat! Those are the reasons, and thanks for reading.