hcd1997
defyingcynism

Is Kayne West a god

hcd1997

hcd1997

Con

I think that Kanye West is not a god he is a prince not even that. He cant preform at all. He will suck at everything he does.
defyingcynism

Pro

Clearly you are not the most intelligent of sorts. Kanye West is in fact, a God. He has lived amongst us for hundred of years without us even realizing. But you obviously would not know a single thing about our lord and saviour, since you are probably some random weakling from Idaho, obsessed with Halo and progressively wanking over ever single teaser trailer for the new Star Wars movie. You aren't even worth debating with, and i am questioning why I even accepted this debate in the first place. Your mother pleaded with me to accept after last night. You know, a favour for a favour? Am i right? Ah you wouldn't understand, you're a grown man with the mind of an infant. You're pathetic. I hope the rest of your life is as much of a waste of time as i spent typing this. Catcha cunny.
hcd1997

Con

HAHAHAHAHA your post was so funny I forgot to laugh. Just because of one song doesn't mean that he is a freaking god. Eminem is a god. Kanye is a freaking peasant. #Eminemisarapgod
defyingcynism

Pro

One song? And which song would that be? Black Skinhead? Power? Stronger?
All his work is amazing.
And as a response to your weak excuse for an argument, we are debating whether Kanye West is a God. Not a rap god like your pre-pubescent homosexual love, who pleads that he is "Not Afraid". I bet you like him with no hair, because it reminds you of having sex with helpless, little children. You are a sick human being, but i digress.
Referring back to my original point, we are debating whether Kanye West is infact, a God.
No comparison needs to be made to other people (Eminem) no matter how sexual appealing they are.
Stick to the debate and stop straying off topic you illiterate, child abusing, rapist.
hcd1997

Con

He is a loser of a rapper and a loser of a husband he is mooching off the Kardashians he is flippen poor. Oh he cant even rap or perform he is a LOSER and he always will be. He also abuses omen. His newest album was so bad that I had to clean out my freaken ears out and put on some Eminem because Kanye is that bad
defyingcynism

Pro

defyingcynism forfeited this round.
Posted by StephenBlake666 1 year ago
StephenBlake666
kanye west is gay.
he is nuthing compared to fall out boy
Posted by hcd1997 1 year ago
hcd1997
I know he thinks that he is going to win
Posted by sir_fedora 1 year ago
sir_fedora
This is hilarious.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
hcd1997defyingcynismTied