kgbisafterme
Dirty-Morgs

Is Kazoo kid the Illuminati Lord? (reincarnation)

kgbisafterme has forfeited round #4.
Started: 3/14/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

kgbisafterme

Pro

Ow. *rubs eyes* Ow! *rubs eyes vigorously* OW! *continues rubbing whereupon eyes combust* Eeeaghh!*Dies*

(translation; first round is your reaction to the video. The rest are your arguments)

link to hell; https://www.youtube.com...

Dirty-Morgs

Con

first I would like the debate to be nice and civil and no swearing pleas so I will show my evedince why I belive he is not the illuminati lord.

I would like to say that he is not the illuminaty lord but anything but that he may be evil but he is far more evil than what you imagined you thought of him as the illuminati lord. no he is much worse than anything you could have imagined.

I would think he is the devil (in disguise as a being) but the devil does not have a physical body and is a spirit so that rules that out but I did stumble upon the book of revelations king james version which speaks about a beast where i will qoute

¨11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.¨

It mentions a mark but maybe it is not a physical mark because it said a mark on thier foreheads like on there heads OR in there minds maybe the mark is dancing and it says both the ¨rich and the poor¨ will recive the mark the thing is you do not know the economic background of the kids dancing with him. it also says it will have the voice of a dragon maybe its exagerating because the book is writen by john who is ancient may not know what a kazoo sounds like or maybye kazoos sound like dragons (WE NEVER KNOW). this concludes my debate I belive Kazoo kid is the beast of revalation

kgbisafterme

Pro

Hilarious. You aren't the only person to be able to change fonts sizes. Before I start, could we keep the sizes at 3(12pt)? I had a migrane when I read your argument. Thanks.Also, read the satanic bible and get AIDs just by looking at the table of contents.

Anyways, I hope you watched the video because the kid was flying and had flames popping up behind him. Is that not a sign that he holds power under the authority of Satan? You remember the beast that is to come out of the water and do miracles? He did a miracle by setting the whole forest on fire without burning it. Amazing little freak isn't he?
Dirty-Morgs

Con

my argument in 13 font so you can read it better also it is amazing. I belive the other kids were lesser beasts or demons or the worshipers of him which it states in revalations

¨that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.¨

I belive that he is the beast of revalation no the illuminati lord and those other kids who were dancing were his worshipers and the rest of us who do not worship him will be killed also since revalations talk abou a mark maybe there are two marks the mark on the head which makes you only think about dancing and the mark on the arm you hold kazoos in your hand which is right next to your arm

for my next turn I will post my first debate in font 13 so it is easier to read sorry for giving you a migrane
kgbisafterme

Pro

When you think about it don't you think he is kind of young to be a full member? He might have joined the junior squad, like the Mickey Mouse Club. He even has a translated version just for Saints like you and me! He is a obviously special by their standards because he was the main character.

Link to the deeper part of hell:Kazoo Kid - Scary Remix - YouTube
Dirty-Morgs

Con

Posted by cally123456798 9 months ago
cally123456798
you guys are stupid
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
"Little King" That's not the only thing that's little.
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
kgbisafterme logic is as broken as his dads condom.
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
kgbisafterme's mother, (of unknown ethnicity) used to smoke crack on a daily basis. She would smoke crack while working as a hoe, she would smoke crack while serving time in prison and she smoked crack all the way through her pregnancy.
This is why kgbisafterme has a severe mental disorder. This is typical of minorities and Jews.
Posted by madness 1 year ago
madness
*Smells the air like a blood thirsty animal*

*A waft of dirt and s.h.i.t fills lungs*

I think we found ourselves a dirty minority boys !