SnaxAttack
Magee99

Is Kingdom Hearts a great video game series?

Started: 7/15/2015 Category: Games

SnaxAttack

Pro

The first round is acceptance for this debate. I am on the side of "Pro", where I state: "Kingdom Hearts is a great video game series". This is more of an opinionated debate about if you agree or disagree about how "good" or "bad" the Kingdom Hearts series is.

Rules:
1st Round: Acceptance
2nd Round: Opening Argument(s) (Keep it Short)
3rd Round: Rebuttals and New Arguments
4th Round: Rebuttals and Conclusion

Definitions:
Kingdom Hearts: Video game series created by Squarenix
Great: Another term for "awesome" and "fun"; in adjective form
Series: A set of video games, television, or any other sort of entertainment; especially of a specified kind. In this case, the game series of Kingdom Hearts

Good luck to whoever challenges me in the debate!
Magee99

Con

Yes, Kingdom hearts is a good game because it combines both final fantasy and Disney. It is child appropriate and still fun for adults as well. The graphics and visuals are well done and I myself have played every game in the series and am anxious for the next one. The stories are catchy and interesting. The game can challenge ones mind and has its complicated moments. New characters are being introduced throughout each game adding to the story keeping the consumers interested.
SnaxAttack

Pro

Before I post my argument, I want to say that I hope my opponent knows what side he or she is on within the debate. It sounds like he or she doesn't know, but we shall see. The topic for today is to determine whether or not the game series Kingdom Hearts is a great series. I defined the definitions in the last round, and will go to my argument.

I will begin on describing what Kingdom Hearts is. Its a game series, that is produced by Square Enix, that combines both an RPG and live action simulation Gameplay. You play as the main character Sora, who travels with his friends, Donald Duck and Goofy, around different Disney worlds. While traveling, they fight enemies known as the "Heartless" with a sword that looks like a key. This sword is called the Keyblade, and is what makes Sora so special because of wielding this ultimate weapon. It unlocks doors, and can save others from the heartless.

That's the biggest gist of the game, and now let me present some statistics. Kingdom Hearts is an Action RPG, meaning that it is both an Action Game and RPG. Stated on a statistic from Statista, it states that the number one video game genre is Action; and Kingdom Hearts falls into this category.

As well as the game is very creative overall. Combining a serious gaming franchise, Final Fantasy, with the kid-friendly Disney, proves to be a great mixture of success. The series is fun and is a very memorable title.

I will end my argument here, and wish my opponent "good luck".

Source:
http://www.statista.com...
Magee99

Con

Magee99 forfeited this round.
SnaxAttack

Pro

In the first round, it seems like my opponent dropped the debate and forfeited last round. Meaning that I have probably won.
Magee99

Con

Magee99 forfeited this round.
SnaxAttack

Pro

I think it is easily said to who has won this debate.
Magee99

Con

Magee99 forfeited this round.
Posted by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
Why did con... Nvm
Posted by SnaxAttack 1 year ago
SnaxAttack
I hope you understand that you are arguing that Kingdom Hearts is not a great series...