koolaidman82509
Random_Man_57

Is Left 4 Dead better then Resident Evil

Reasons for your voting decision - Required

koolaidman82509

Pro

The way I see it Left 4 Dead is kinda better because of the fact that it has a great replay value. It is never the same on any of the levels and you can have a ton of funny moment. Resident Evil is a good game too I mainly like Resident Evil 4 and 5 because it gives a new style of game play from the old versions plus upgrading your guns is always amazing but the game gets boring if you've play it two or three times you already know where all the zombies are and the bosses and gun so it doesn't have a high replay value like Left 4 Dead but they are both great games I just think Left 4 Dead is funner.
Random_Man_57

Con

First of all, what are we talking about here? The series, or the one game? For this argument, i'll be talking about the whole series.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyways, I think Resident evil is better than Left for Dead. Here's why I say this: Left 4 Dead dosent realy go into it's storyline. In fact it went into its storline as much as Doom 1, 2, and final did. However Resident Evil had a richer storyline. The first one starts out as a helicopter crash, and you gradualy start to find out more as you progress through the game. In Left for Dead, you know litle bit more by reading the walls, but not as much as Resident Evil. Also Resident Evil has a better (by better I mean more detailed) plot. The plot isnt that much original but still good. Left 4 Dead is very similar to Doom with the whole hell bent apocalypse story line. You're pretty much lone survivors trying to make it to safety. Also, Resident Evil has more emotion than Left 4 dead. In Left 4 Dead, when a teammate dies you just say a few quick words while shooting the tank in its face with an M60. Or you just share some slight humor while the zombie horde is pummeling the tar out of you. In Resident evil you share a variety of emotions: sadness, shock, awe, fright, anger, revenge wanting, and a lot of other emotions. And to finalize, Resident Evil has better guns. Left 4 dead has 17 wepons while Resident Evil Has 20 guns (not including the rotten egg and the grenades and the grenade laucher and its ammo types. Thats why Resident evil is better than Left 4 dead.
koolaidman82509

Pro

Well I will agree with you that Resident Evil has a amazing storyline and better guns but as I said before Left 4 Dead has better replay value plus it has humor which most zombie games are deprived of. Resident Evil is amazing just because of the fact that it's Resident Mfuckin Evil but Left 4 Dead just seems like more of a game that will never get old. Being able to play with your friends is one of the main things Left 4 Dead has over Resident Evil. Resident Evil 5 tried the whole partner thing but it didn't really work out. Left 4 Dead also has more game modes with is really fun because it changes the game play and keeps it from being boring.
Random_Man_57

Con

Random_Man_57 forfeited this round.
koolaidman82509

Pro

Ok so now you the people shall decide which game is better!!!! This shall be EPIC!!!!!
Random_Man_57

Con

I do agree with you, it has more than one game type but it needs one more thing. Deathmatch. Left 4 Dead doesnt have it but Resident evil does. Not to mention you can choose a costume with diffrent weapons. And as for the replayability thing, its not that much replayable as you probably think. The zombies spawn generaly in the same area as they normaly do. And the witches have like what, 4 or 5 possible spawn points (not including hard rain). And the tanks, they have like 3 or 4 possible spawn per map, just like the witches. And some of the guns actualy spawn IN THE SAME PLACE (not including beggining of first mission of an episode). I mean sure Left 4 dead got mutation and some wierd game types and modded maps on the computer, but Resident evil got modded maps too (also on the computer). And to finalize, Resident evil has secrets, collectables, and boss fights. And who doesnt love boss fights. And dont cal the tank a boss. It's a mini boss at most. This is why I think Resident Evil is better ( or just as good) than Left for Dead.
Posted by Random_Man_57 5 years ago
Random_Man_57
Sorry for forfiting round 2. Didnt have time to post debate.
Posted by Random_Man_57 5 years ago
Random_Man_57
Doom is an old timey fps. For more information go to youtube.
Posted by tvellalott 5 years ago
tvellalott
I'm a huge fan of resident evil (played every one since RE1 on PSX) but I agree with you. L4D (especially L4D2) is a seriously awesome zombie experience.
Vote Placed by Ozzyhead 3 years ago
Ozzyhead
koolaidman82509Random_Man_57Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I agree with pro, but con had a better way of going about it
Vote Placed by socialpinko 5 years ago
socialpinko
koolaidman82509Random_Man_57Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeit