Adley104
Sarah_mir

Is Lionel Messi a better player than cristiano ronaldo

Started: 4/11/2016 Category: Sports

Adley104

Pro

I think Lionel Messi is better than Cristiano Ronaldo because Lionel Messi is the best player in his league and the highest paid for his rank as #1 for best player. Why I say, Messi is better than Ronaldo is because Messi has four ballon d'Or and Ronaldo has 2 ballon d'Or. So that's why I think Messi is better than Ronaldo.
Sarah_mir

Con

Messi is not a better player than CR7,that is,Cristiano Ronaldo. One can say he was a better player for a little period but now even if Messi playing the game,Suarez replaces him.Besides, Cr7 set a new record by reaching 30 La Liga goals in sixth season recently.So he is back....The bomb disposal expert,DA GAMECHANGER!!!
Adley104

Pro

A prolific goalscorer, Messi holds the records for most goals scored in La Liga, a La Liga season (50), a calendar year (91), a single season (73), a Champions League match (five), and most Champions League seasons (five).

Go to messivsronaldo.net/
Sarah_mir

Con

Please do not talk about the past.Last night CR7 scored a hat-trick against Wolfs burg. And now,tonight we will see what your Messi will do.
Adley104

Pro

ok I have a feeling that messi is going to score two goals
Sarah_mir

Con

Sarah_mir forfeited this round.