Wx
Hitler_County

Is Literature better than POA(principles of accounts)?

Wx has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Wx

Con

I cannot decide which subject i should choose so your help is appreciated
Hitler_County

Pro

Literature and Principles of Account(POA), 2 difficult choices to pick with different routes and success types. Between Literature and POA, in my own opinion, I would gladly choose POA over literature. Before I carry on with my reasoning, let me just briefly describe the general view of these 2 subjects. For POA, students will mostly learn some basic business skills and the various terms such as profits, loss, income etc. For literature, students will learn how to read and analyze s poem/prose/drama texts to a deep depth just to understand the texts. This may sound interesting for people who enjoy reading texts and stories. Now let me state my reasons for choosing POA.
Firstly, POA is more beneficial to your future career as compared to literature. In POA, you will get to learn the different terms such as profits and loss, which in turn if you glance at the bigger picture, it can be applies to daily lives scenarios. In Literature, you will get to learn how to read texts and understand them to a certain extent. It may not be as beneficial as learning POA since it's not really needed in daily life.
Secondly, POA deals more with numbers while Literature deals more with words. In another words, POA ia basically Maths but Business Maths while Literature is more of a second English Language. From my own view, Maths may seem to be easier as compared to English as English has to be in good clarity, which means no abbreviations. While for maths, abbreviations are allowed and learning to deal with numbers is the task.
Lastly, POA does not require a lot of memorization but just understanding while Literature requires you to memorize certain theories and the different stories since they will not be provided in exams.
Hence, I would select POA over Literature due to the benefits as stated above.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
You made another one. Nice! But I prefer Profession of Arms better.