AidenH
chasedoy123456789

Is Mario Kart better than Legend of Zelda

AidenH
Started: 12/10/2015 Category: Games

AidenH

Con

I think Legend of Zelda is better because, it has adventure and action fighting. While Mario kart all you do is race, around the same tracks all the time. Sure Legend of Zelda is hard but that is because it is a puzzle game. Legend of Zelda has a good theme and multiple games.
chasedoy123456789

Pro

Mario kart is better because the look in mario better
AidenH

Con

No, Legend of Zelda has different settings for different Tv's. There is Hd, and other worse ones while mariokart has only one setting and that is HD which is bad for the earlier tvs. What also is bad about mariokart is that it frustrates families that only have one good player so it rips families apart.
chasedoy123456789

Pro

Mario is better
AidenH

Con

No it isn't. The best thing in Mariokart is that there are different charcacters.
chasedoy123456789

Pro

mario is better
Posted by AidenH 1 year ago
AidenH
I know I would vote on things to if I had my code
Posted by ValosaBirdy 1 year ago
ValosaBirdy
http://www.debate.org...

If I could Vote I would give better arguments to con because he actually took time to say why instead of just saying, THIS IS BETTER!
I personally think Mario kart is better.
Posted by AidenH 1 year ago
AidenH
THAT IS BECAUSE IT IS FOR THE PEOPLe!!!!!
Posted by chasedoy123456789 1 year ago
chasedoy123456789
B word
Posted by chasedoy123456789 1 year ago
chasedoy123456789
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Posted by chasedoy123456789 1 year ago
chasedoy123456789
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Posted by AidenH 1 year ago
AidenH
EVERYONE Loves LEGEND OF ZELDA
Vote Placed by Maikuru 1 year ago
Maikuru
AidenHchasedoy123456789Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This has been one of the closest debates I've ever judged. I went back and forth numerous times, going so far as to research the arguments individually to ensure my grasp of the cases was sufficient. While perhaps frowned upon, I eventually ended up speaking to others outside the debate, including my high school AP Chemistry teacher and my wife's last boyfriend, for guidance, for support, for insight. Of course, they were each just as torn on the matter, with one conversation nearly devolving into fisticuffs and, eventually, tears as we realized our ineptitude in judging this discourse with the rigor it deserves...nay, demands. Who am I to even speak on this matter? Over 18 years of schooling, numerous high-ranking professional positions, a string of awards and accolades and for what? For this debate to highlight my inadequacies - both cognitive and sexual - in one fell swoop? In the end, what is there to say but...Pro did not refute Con's case. May God have mercy on my soul.