America1037484
TRDebates

Is MattTheDad1234 stupid? I think so

America1037484 has forfeited round #2.

America1037484

Pro

MattTheDad1234 is very stupid and not intelligent. He always acts like a dirty butt and insults people for no reason. He needs to go back to school and learn his manners because nobody likes people like him that are rude and mean. If you see this dangerous man on debate.org, please report him and save the lives of countless others.
TRDebates

Con

First off, you repeated yourself. Second off, I think you're just prissy because he beat you in a debate. Third off, he's not doing any harm if he's actually insulting people. And please, don't give me that "but what if someone's suicidal and because of him they kill themselves" crap.