Paola_lozano1010
skylerbergstad

Is Mc donalds better then Burger king?

Paola_lozano1010

Con

Both MC Donald's and Burger king have good food but burger king gives much bigger sizes of burgers than MC Donald's does.
skylerbergstad

Pro

In this debate there are many categories which one is able to talk about, so I am glad that the first one you have chose is the category of burgers. I would like to say, however, that sometimes the sizes of burgers differ from place to place, depending on where you live. For example, where you live, Burger King may have bigger burgers than McDonalds, however where I live McDonalds has bigger burgers than Burger King, so I am going to stay off this part of the topic. One thing I would like to point out, however, is that I found the nutrition facts for regular hamburgers from both restaurants, and found that McDonalds have less calories from fat than Burger King, ultimately making them healthier in this aspect. McDonalds also has less fat in their hamburgers than Burger King. I am sure everyone at the start of the new year is watching what they eat, so the better choice in this situation would be Mcdonalds
Paola_lozano1010

Con

Paola_lozano1010 forfeited this round.
skylerbergstad

Pro

I believe it would be unfair to continue without my opponent, so I will abstain from this round. I hope he will show up for the next one.
Paola_lozano1010

Con

Paola_lozano1010 forfeited this round.
skylerbergstad

Pro

Again it would be unfair to say anything as my opponent has said nothing, so I will abstain for the final time and bring this debate into the voting period.
Posted by jessicavegax33 1 year ago
jessicavegax33
I agree Paola c: . Burger King does give bigger sizes !! x33 ~~