Wolf_123
TheDebater_101

Is Minecraft Boring

TheDebater_101
Started: 7/20/2015 Category: Games

Wolf_123

Pro

Minecraft is so boring because all you do is foght or adventure. As you know they have servers but online version and it may have sone cyber bullying!! Minecraft is boring and too violent and may bullys can bully you
TheDebater_101

Con

I look forward to this debate and my opponents first argument
Wolf_123

Pro

Wolf_123 forfeited this round.
TheDebater_101

Con

Minecraft is very popular, because it's one of the most widely played computer and console games as so far over 20,262,799 people bought the PC/Mac version of the game [1] , which is a extremely big player base. So, it must be fun, because I don't think so many people would have bought it if it was boring. Also it's the 10th most popular pc game according to site [2]. So In summary i think it is very fun, as if it was boring, it wouldn't be so popular

[1]: https://minecraft.net...
[2]: http://www.statista.com...
Wolf_123

Pro

Wolf_123 forfeited this round.
TheDebater_101

Con

I extend my previous argument, as my opponent forfeited
Wolf_123

Pro

Wolf_123 forfeited this round.
TheDebater_101

Con

Wolf_123

Pro

Wolf_123 forfeited this round.
TheDebater_101

Con

I extend my previous argument, as my opponent forfeited and vote me as my opponent forfeited
Posted by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
Con says that many people play it means its fun, which means Justin bieber "s music video is good as it has a billion views. And minecraft is "recommended" by kids, not adults. This is a bald fact con.
Posted by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
Pyshco scientist, not all minecraft servers have established rules to keep the servers safe, they are made by the public. That was how i was called a f***k*** peness in minecraft. There is no actual parent controls for the chat, cyberbulling could happen when the admins aren't there, they can say" you are lousy" without swear. Minecraft is addictive too so it is also offending the safety and privacy concerns, not to mention that mods could possibly contain a virus.

I agreee that wolf is noob snipable but he still should debate in the games section
Posted by PsychoScientist 1 year ago
PsychoScientist
Firstly, you backed out of your debate on the second round about justifying if "Minecraft" is boring or not. Secondly, your spelling is atrocious to be your age, you didn't check your spelling. Thirdly, as you claimed you were fourteen in the comments your spelling was incorrect and you were obviously lying. "Minecraft" servers have established rules to keep the server safe for you to play, to prevent cyber bullying as you mentioned in your paragraph. If you choose to avoid the rules you may me punished.

By what I have seen on you from here, you can easily lose to someone without knowing what arguments you will write, and how you will refute. You seem too young to be debating in a site like this.
Posted by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
Sorry I accidentally spammed. However his anti minecraft debates are worse than mine (i technically have a 1-1 win lose, i lost thanks to unexpected debaters.
Posted by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
Minecraft is obviously boring. And pixel gun is actually a rip off of minecraft. Pixel gun servers lags alot.
I agree minecraft is boring but pixel gun too.
Posted by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
Posted by Wolf_123 1 year ago
Wolf_123
And I only
put an pixelgun3d
Posted by Wolf_123 1 year ago
Wolf_123
Man I am 14 I did an error.
Posted by ilee24 1 year ago
ilee24
"Minecraft is so boring because all you do is foght or adventure" this kid is either is seven or is a extreme Downey
Posted by TheDebater_101 1 year ago
TheDebater_101
Yeah
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Wolf_123TheDebater_101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiure.
Vote Placed by IsaacBigEars 1 year ago
IsaacBigEars
Wolf_123TheDebater_101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Even though i would love to rebut con, con takes the win - pro's english sucks and forfeited hard. Con is the only one who showed a source.