Creepus13
thelonelymoutain

Is Minecraft Too Crazy?

Creepus13 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 2/2/2017 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Creepus13

Con

Minecraft has gotten to crazy with its updates. Illagers, seriously? The update that made Minecraft crazy was 1.9.0. Do you agree with me that Minecraft has gotten out of hand?
thelonelymoutain

Pro

there nothing wrong with the minecraft updates the only thing wrong with it is people like you like normal boring things why would u want to play a game that is so predictable get wood make the crafting table make tools get cobble get stone tools oh no a creeper kill it found iron make a furnace ohhh found diamond's practily beat the game if the end update dint drop no one would have been to beat the game plus the new mobs make it more fast paced and more interesting Argo I just made my point.