supersilver69
46T.OP

Is Minecraft a Great Game?

supersilver69
Started: 5/30/2014 Category: Games

supersilver69

Pro

Minecraft allows people to create what they want in a small square world. They also have the choice to survive a small world and battle a dragon even. If you are against this just tell me, why?
46T.OP

Con

Well first your wasting$ 27.95 for a game that's just blocks and plus its takes peoples lives and gets you fat i use to play that game when i was 9 but now when i look back its just a bad this a viewers don't hate
supersilver69

Pro

Sure it may ruin peoples lives but there is better ways you can use it. It is a true opinion that you said it is a waste of 28$ except it is a lifetime in one price. People out there make 10x that much in a week. I think your having some good opinions but yet millions play it. If it is a waste why would so many people want to play it. It is a fun and inspiring game that even people made little projects about it. It influences ideas in the world and can open your mind to many ideas that could change the world. Go ahead say what you feel about Minecraft but that is just an opinion. (No offence if you were offended.)
46T.OP

Con

Your right in the part of offending people sorry but your saying adults wow it's cool and all but on Monday a friend of my had to do a home work about area and his mind why not minecraft I said that's stupid next.think you know bid fat F so yeah
supersilver69

Pro

If you abuse playing minecraft then you have that problem. Some people can control this but if you can't then your part is true. You are giving a good point there. I think that it is a great game. I also noticed spelling errors in your spelling. I feel, along with millions, that minecraft is a great game.
46T.OP

Con

I know about the spelling but when you finish the credit notch tells you in a nice way to get of the computer this is not real and get a life go and read the credit when you finish the game.
Posted by 46T.OP 2 years ago
46T.OP
15 still got something to do like sky diving i already mountain rocking climbing 7.2 seconds on a robot bull live like you were dieing people what did you do with your life .
Posted by Narwhalicorn 2 years ago
Narwhalicorn
Well, thats the problem, 46T.OP. It's impossible to properly debate topics.
Posted by 46T.OP 2 years ago
46T.OP
Same goes for you super sliver I just love debates and viewer's it's a opinion
Posted by Poiyurt 2 years ago
Poiyurt
I think the resolution is definitely the issue here. Since great isn't very easily quantifiable. I'd say it would be better to argue if Minecraft was worth its cost, better than other games in specific areas or anything that could be quantified. If you change the resolution I'd be interested in debating it with you, by the way.
Posted by Narwhalicorn 2 years ago
Narwhalicorn
A little protip for Pro (No pun intended.) Don't use an argument of "X many people do it so it's good." There's nothing in that to advance your position on the debate.
Posted by Unknown_player 2 years ago
Unknown_player
I'm pretty sure this whole debate is an opinion so really it all comes down to who is more convincing or who agrees with you. I suggest you go with more than a few sentences on why you are right in R3.
Posted by supersilver69 2 years ago
supersilver69
Tell me how I am doing this is my first debate. Thanks 46T.OP for debating with me. I wish you luck on future debates.
Vote Placed by Envisage 2 years ago
Envisage
supersilver6946T.OPTied
Reasons for voting decision: Horrific S&G from Con. And Pro gave better (albeit very weak) arguments, I was especially convinced by the money being a lifetime investment. Unfortunately I have played mine craft and it's definitely not worth that much :-p