Is Moderate Communism Good?

lilboy89905432nZ has forfeited round #2.

I'm not here to point out that communism is the way forward. All that I'm trying to say is that moderate communism is good for a country. To whoever my opponent will be, I will let you go first. Good luck.

For the voters please don't insult anyone because I believe that A person's view on something is valid as long as there is reason behind it.

The problem we face here is the matter that, my opponent does not make a distinction about what he means by communism, as the term, vilified and misinterpreted by Cold War states and the current status of communism within the global context. It then stands to reason that I would request a definition as to how we're referring to communism, as it could be contended that he is referring to socialism (colloquially, Communism Lite), to which I add that, there is no such thing as "moderate" communism; again, socialism or Marxism are better contenders for what is meant by "moderate" communism.
Posted by lord_megatron 3 months ago
Please define communism as I never understood the concept in the complex definitions online
Posted by Benshapiro 3 months ago
what's moderate communism? you should just say communism.
Posted by Chang29 3 months ago
Define moderate communism, so that we know what the debate is about.

It would be a difficult debate with me talking about rations at the gulag and you are on something else.
Posted by ViceRegent 3 months ago
It is so funny how know one deals in truth or fiction. They only respond with emotionalism, proving modern children no longer think. They just emote.
Posted by Goobo 3 months ago
Ignoring the crude statements below, I look forward to seeing how this debate unfolds.
Posted by ViceRegent 3 months ago
Moderate Communism = moderate slavery.
Posted by Chang29 3 months ago
What is moderate communism? 50 million vs 100 million deaths or shorter duller bayonets maybe increased rations at the gulags