DiscipleDavid
DiscipleSJ

Is Moore illiterate?

DiscipleDavid has forfeited round #2.

DiscipleDavid

Pro

If you are one of the few lucky ones who has not yet contracted Mooretism, then chances are that you have studied The Pinnurist Bible. And if not then you must be illiterate and therefore how are you even reading this? Anyway if you dare question Pinner's divine right to rule over this land then get out the library!
DiscipleSJ

Con

I've failed the pinnurism I've accepted the curse of Moore I am now one of the illiterate. My soul has been taken by the dark overlord Moore. Moore is darkness, illiteracy and a blight to the literate geniuses on our beautiful pinner world.