Musicisimportant1999
Ilona

Is Music Important to you?

Ilona
Started: 4/8/2014 Category: Music

Musicisimportant1999

Pro

In my opinion music is important, because it is there for you when no one else seems to be there for you. Music opens your mind, and can help you through tough times. The decision is up to you guys, is music important to you?
Ilona

Con

Music is my life I agree with what u have said. For me Music speaks the feelings that I cannot say or don't know how to. It has helped me with relationship's and when I m lonely I have my music to depend on. BUt there is also the negative type of music. I think music can influence people and it can change your mood.
Musicisimportant1999

Pro

Musicisimportant1999 forfeited this round.
Ilona

Con

Music is important because most people know how to express their feelings through music. Once again I think music is very important in life in general. It helps a lot for relaxing and other emotions.
Musicisimportant1999

Pro

Ilona

Con

once again I think music is important. It sets someone's mood. and helps them through hard times and relationships.
Posted by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
JasperFrancisShickadance
Pro and Con both agreed on the same thing. That's prob why Pro FF, cause the debate wasn't a debate
Posted by idiots_everywhere 2 years ago
idiots_everywhere
Music is important to many people. I, for one, never go anywhere without a pair of headphones and either my iPod or phone (which stores most of my music because I take it everywhere with me). But, the stuff I have managed to get into (Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, Our Last Night) aren't all that positive. I have now become a dark and somewhat bitter teenage girl, giving off an aura of hostility. I don't smile much anymore.
Posted by musicismylove12345 2 years ago
musicismylove12345
I agree with you completely. My life hasn't been all that great ive been bullied and would cry everyday i had no friends and no one to talk to or trust so i turned to music and music got me out of a deep dark hole of depression when no one else could. Today now i am still getting this treatment and stuff but i dont care anymore because now i have music and youtube and friends. so yes i agree with you music is very important to me. it saves lives and it saved my life
Vote Placed by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Musicisimportant1999IlonaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeits. Should be deleted (it had no potential for a debate).