JPRoy
Vexalon

Is NYC the greatest city in the world?

Started: 10/1/2015 Category: Funny

JPRoy

Pro

I think NYC is the greatest city in the world, but listen to me and Tyler Rothrock (both of us stand up comedians) debate and let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.com...
Vexalon

Con

Am I the best human in the world? Probably not, but to myself I can be :)
Simply put the best city would be defined by various constraints, much more to the eyes of the beholder. How you perceive things through your eyes would determine whether or not NYC is better than any other city. Additionally, you could only grant one city the greatest if you have had the experience of adventuring through every city in the world, and that too would be based on your personal experiences throughout each city while incorporating your likes and dislikes into consideration.
It's like comparing an apple to a lemon. Either you like it, or you don't, each have their pros and cons, and you cannot say one is inherently better than the other.
The answer to this is 100% opinionated, I've never been to NYC, but have heard enough to know it is a great city, but the greatest, Atlantis would probably put it to shame, heck even gaming cities could easily best it (opinion). If you add more to your question, say for example, is NYC the greatest metropolis city, then you're comparing cities with a distinctive feature. However this answer is a resounding NO! Not because it isn't, but because it's just a great city like any other city in the world!
JPRoy

Pro

JPRoy forfeited this round.
Vexalon

Con

Vexalon forfeited this round.
JPRoy

Pro

JPRoy forfeited this round.
Vexalon

Con

Vexalon forfeited this round.
Posted by Rahjee 2 years ago
Rahjee
This is a little subjective.