supernintendo64
Austin29

Is Nintendo better than both Sony and Microsoft.

supernintendo64
Started: 1/10/2014 Category: Games

supernintendo64

Pro

Come at me Sony and Microsoft fanboys! Whatever you throw at me I'll counter.
Austin29

Con

True Nintendo is a really good one but Sony and Microsoft just have something else that sparks my mind and several other people and more teens and adults and kids buy more sony and microsoft products than most in the world and I havea nintendo but do I play it often NO, Nintendo products are getting boring for other people but not the kids mostly, Teens and adults buy things like yeah sony and microsoft computers I spend more time on the computer than i do anything else. So yeah counter any of that.
supernintendo64

Pro

So you judge a product based on how many sales it gets. Quality over quantity! Oh and by the way Nintendo has way more variety than both sony and Microsoft in terms of genres. Nintendo has platformers,rpg's,adventure games,sports,etc. what does Sony and Microsoft have? Here I'll give you a hint, pew pew boom! Also I know a lot of people who are not kids who play Nintendo so your argument is invalid. oh and by the way, if it wasn't for Nintendo your precious Playstation and xbox wouldn't exist! Who saved the video games from dying back in the 80's? Nintendo! Who revolutionized the video game industry more than any other company? Nintendo! Who made the most iconic franchises that are still relevant even today!? Nintendo! True I'll be the first to admit that lately their consoles have been lacking but I think a lot of gamers need to appreciate what Nintendo has done for the industry.
Austin29

Con

Well Nintendo may be better but I like Sony and Microsoft and everybody has an opinion on computers/game systems so it's not up to us what evrybody thinks about U and me It's about what they think for iit
supernintendo64

Pro

So are you forfeiting?
Austin29

Con

No. But let's finish this argument and let the people decide whats best because we are just 2 guys arguing about gaming systems.
Posted by Austin29 3 years ago
Austin29
Good Job but next time i see another one of his debates i'll beat or My friend will.
Posted by Austin29 3 years ago
Austin29
Posted by Austin29 3 years ago
Austin29
Look guys I'm gonna explain this quickly Nintendo is a good product BUT what about Sony and Microsoft they are like biker981 said more useful and get different systems. so yea
Posted by biker981 3 years ago
biker981
Wait what. Microsoft is way more useful than Nintendo. With Nintendo you get a Wii, DS, and videogames. With Microsoft you get computers, Xbox, computer applications, and the ability to play a wide variety of games online. For nintendo you have to buy all the games you play. Microsoft opens up gaming on the internet. Plus, you wouldn't even be able to use a Wii if it weren't for TVs (which Sony produces).
Posted by Mitchell27 3 years ago
Mitchell27
Nintendo actually out sells Microsoft and Sony in most markets.
Posted by supernintendo64 3 years ago
supernintendo64
vote for pro!
Posted by Thiago_Kadooka 3 years ago
Thiago_Kadooka
Talk about how nintendo is lame in online features!!! (haha sorry for helping)
Posted by Austin29 3 years ago
Austin29
Then Vote
Posted by Xen 3 years ago
Xen
I would accept the challenge if I was aloud to argue for Nintendo.
Vote Placed by STALIN 3 years ago
STALIN
supernintendo64Austin29Tied
Reasons for voting decision: More and better arguments.