akstubben
Katness

Is Norway one of the most beutifull countries in Europe (it is a stupid argument)

Katness
Started: 11/12/2014 Category: Funny

akstubben

Pro

I am just board. I am Norwegian so I admire Norway. They have beautiful fjords and beautiful mountains. As well Norway has little to no pollution, and has preserved their natural beauty unlike some parts of America. They have beautiful white snow in the winter and it is sunny in the winter! And yes, this is probably one of the stupidest debates ever! So if you like pointless things this is a debate for you! :)
Katness

Con

I am also board, so I accept. I think Norway is beautiful, but have you ever seen Venice Italy, the city of love? The beautiful canals, lovely gardens. Could anything compare?
akstubben

Pro

I agree that is beautiful, the snow and ice, I think snow is beautiful. I personally think that snow is the most beautiful substance in the world. but they also have little modern technology and is unpolluted. it is as well a save place to live in. but Norway also has a beautiful city called Oslo, winch is modern. Southern Norway has beautiful flowers and fjords in the summer. their field are full of flowers and they have many warm mountains. In Northern Norway they have winter ALMOST all year. I would move their for the beauty of the snow if I could, but I'm stuck in a place with 100 degree weather.
Katness

Con

I agree with you snow is beautiful, but have you seen the sunset in Venice? The light reflects off the water creating a magnificent sight that is beyond compare. If you want to see a picture this is a link to one of my favorites. http://www.pinterest.com...
akstubben

Pro

Some parts of Norway like Bergen have the same sunset. they also have rare wildlife, in the winter they have a sunset on the beautifully valley's of snow :)
Katness

Con

Norway may have amazing wild life but Italy has magnificent birds. There are the European Hoopoes, Bald Ibis, Bee-eaters, Cirl Buntings, and many more.
Posted by Katness 2 years ago
Katness
I am actually not Italian. I just think it is one of the most beautiful places in Europe.
Posted by Mr.Chorlton 2 years ago
Mr.Chorlton
I'm English but used to live in Norway. I have to say, I agree with PRO. Norway may be the most beautiful place I've ever seen.
Posted by Atheist-Independent 2 years ago
Atheist-Independent
Hard to argue with that :)
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
akstubbenKatnessTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Tie. Both had proper conduct throughout. S&G - Tie. Both oddly made the same spelling errors. Thus, this tied. Arguments - Tie. Neither really out-performed the other in terms of pursuasion. Which is why this debate falls upon... Sources - Con. Pro failed to utilize sources in this debate whereas Con provided empirical evidence showing the beauty of the sunsets in Venice.