DEMOSHENES
SpideyTm

Is Obama a good President?

DEMOSHENES

DEMOSHENES

Con

Many Americans may think that president Barack Obama is a God defining president and that he has done much good for this country. I would say almost the opposite. The only inspirational action he has done was the assassination of Osama Bin Laden and he flew to the war to inspire our soldiers. His bad (deeds) overweigh the simple "Good" things that he has done for this country. Ever since he became president the unemployement rate is not flippin 8-10 percent, its more like 14, well thats what the Government doesn't want you to know. The debt is almost to 17 trillion and it is always going up like a balloon that does not pop. He started this crappy Health Plan called obama care which is dimwitted. He is muslim and his birth certificate is a fluke, I would hope that he and Joe Biden will go to school and learn about God because this country need to be built based on just characters and God's foundation, which Barack Obama is not doing. And you obama lovers think you can beat me in this debate well, you wrong because im 13, young and reckless, and not afraid to speak out for my country. GOD BLESS AMERICA
SpideyTm

Pro

I wouldn't say "good." I would say bad. Why? .Well,because he`s already gone back on several promises he made during the campaign,he`s calling for stricter gun control laws in order to help a country where hundreds of their citizens are crossing into our country illegally and breaking our laws,he`s taking us even further into debt with a stimulus plan that more than likely will do nothing for the economy,he`s offering $300 million in aid to a civilization that is run by a terrorist organization which has expressed hostility towards the Government and the People of the United States,you have him saying he`s willing to take the lives of unborn children through the means of embryonic stem cell research when we could very well do with just adult stem cells,and then there`s the fact that we have a record number of nominees who have withdrawn their names from consideration due to tax problems.So so far I would say this is one of the worst Administrations in history.
DEMOSHENES

Con

Finally, someone with logic, I believe that we should send some troops into Syria just to take care of this little problem that we are having. Or we could just continue with what we are already doing and we can take away their weapons. My body gets tense when I hear about obama's gun laws which should be considered implausible, inexpedient, and unnecessary and cheap. If they ever took away my shotguns and my Assault rifles I would go frikin crazy. Obama just loves it when someone starts a shooting because it just gives him another flimsy reason to take away our guns. I believe that Mitt Romney's 5 point plan would give us a better life, a better economy, less unemployment, and less problems with having to worry about every stupid thing that our president does. Our so called smart president needs to learn the foundations of our country and needs to read the Constitution and he needs to follow it carefully, because of he doesn't I feel like this country will end up making a deal with the devil. GOD BLESS AMERICA
SpideyTm

Pro

Exactly. He let the too-big-to-fail banks and the criminal Wall Streeters go free without any repercussions. He has dramatically expanded the drone war, and he has a kill list. Guantanamo Bay is open as can be, and he is detaining scores of prisoners indefinitely, even when they have been cleared for release. It the first black president three years to figure out that all minorities get equal rights. He is weak on the keystone pipeline. He is weak on Social Security, Medicare, and even NASA cuts. He thinks the drug war is a given, and laughs and people wanting to legalize. He has dramatically expanded the Big Brother state with things like PRISM. He thinks Snowden is a traitor.
DEMOSHENES

Con

I would think that republicans would be the best! What so you think? I also say that The less Government the Better! I hope everyone thinks this, because it is common sense. I don't even know why we are arguing with eachother. I can't wait until 2016! vote for me to win this debate because this is my first one! GOD BLESS AMERICA
SpideyTm

Pro

SpideyTm forfeited this round.
DEMOSHENES

Con

DEMOSHENES forfeited this round.
SpideyTm

Pro

SpideyTm forfeited this round.
DEMOSHENES

Con

DEMOSHENES forfeited this round.
SpideyTm

Pro

SpideyTm forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 2 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
DEMOSHENESSpideyTmTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.