Cjnair5900
Nayrb

Is Obama a good or bad president?

Cjnair5900

Con

I want to open the debate, by stating that I am against obamas policies so I think that he's a bad president because of look at what hes doing now ill give him very little credit for trying to negotiate a plan to balance the deficit crises. I also want to add to the fact because I really do think tht Obama is trying to destory this country tearing it limb from limb one way he's doing this is taking our guns away from us putting in way too many executive orders that doesn't really need to belong in their and finally he's trying to destory our economy by implementing Obama care that's going to cause a lot of layoffs cause for people it's way too expensive and also the fact that he thinks he can use drones to kill us? Come on he's literally gone mad that's my opening statement
Nayrb

Pro

Obama inherited a huge mess from Bush. A war based on lies that greatly diminished the US's credibility with the rest of the world community and ran up huge costs in lives and government spending. The right argue about free open markets but through their military bias are the most centralized spenders when they get power. Most military contracts aren't even open to bidding they are assigned.

btw many who joined the army did so because they were born into poverty and being part of the US military gave them health care. In the US, if you get sick and are poor you can literally end up on the street. The working poor live with this very real threat. Every other liberal democratic nation state has some sort of universal health care. It is the norm for civilized societies. The US has lagged behind for too long.

Furthermore, there has been so much deregulation and tax cuts for the rich by Bush during his 'presidency' that a small few were able to take the entire US economy to the brink of disaster. This was not the hidden hand of the free market place. It was the fist of the top 1%.

Obama is a pragmatic centralist. He is a very intelligent leader - this has been greatly lacking for the past eight years.

He is also the first black president and in electing him the US showed the world that it has, to some degree, over come some of its racial problem.

He got great taste in music too :)
Cjnair5900

Con

Cjnair5900 forfeited this round.
Nayrb

Pro

Nayrb forfeited this round.
Cjnair5900

Con

Cjnair5900 forfeited this round.
Nayrb

Pro

Nayrb forfeited this round.
Posted by Cjnair5900 4 years ago
Cjnair5900
Whenever ur ready u may start
Posted by Cjnair5900 4 years ago
Cjnair5900
Okay
Posted by StevenDixon 4 years ago
StevenDixon
I'll debate you over whether or not he's intentionally trying to destroy the country.