srash
TheMrkanyewest01

Is Obama helping our country

srash

Con

No he is not if anything he made our country worse.
TheMrkanyewest01

Pro

Is Barack Hussein Obama helping our country? A simple answer yes, yes he is. Many people (Especially right of this issue) don't feel that Barack Obama has helped,is helping or is going to help the country. Truth is, Obama has done many things to help stimulate our Economy,protect us,and help the world see the United States in a positive manner. Obama is not the bad character the GOP and other organizations set him out to be,he has real intention in helping his country. Although he isn't perfect by any means and has made errors in his presidency his full intent I assure is to help this country and it's people. Whether by formulating and congress passing the historical Affordable Care Act or by ordering the death of a man responsible for 3,000 deaths,bringing back the Auto Industry. Here I will lay out my reasons on how President Barack Obama has and is helping our country.

Let's begin at the very start of Obama's term,The ever so dreaded Stimulus Package [1] Time Magazine's Michael Grundwald suggest the Stimulus was a "Political Failure" but "there is voluminous evidence that the stimulus did provide real stimulus, helping to stop a terrifying free-fall, avert a second Depression, and end a brutal recession." As many Economist's also agree with Mr. Grundwald assertion.[2] According to the Moody"s website Economy.com, JPMorgan Chase, and the Congressional Budget Office, the stimulus "increased GDP at least 2 percentage points, the difference between contraction and growth, and saved or created about 2.5 million jobs." The Recovery Act, Or Stimulus helped lift 7 million Americans above the poverty line.[3] The homelessness prevention provisions of the Recovery Act helped house 1.2 million Americans who might have significantly added to the nation"s homeless population otherwise. As you can see, this illustrates the point of Obama helping his country and citizens by increasing GDP creating jobs,lifting people out of poverty and by housing the homeless. President Obama has also helped in keeping a little change in our pockets by signing and approving the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 in effect extending Unemployment Insurance,assuring that those without work will have money to pay their bills, and feed their families as well as a payroll tax cut which means that the state and federal agencies will get less of your money. So,I have now given Evidence as to why President Barack Obama has made things better for our country and it's citizenry. I now wish for my opponent to present his evidence.

Cited Sources:
[1] [2] [3] http://www.nonprofitquarterly.org...
srash

Con

srash forfeited this round.
TheMrkanyewest01

Pro

It seems my opponent,for whatever reasons is not replying I in turn will not either
srash

Con

srash forfeited this round.
TheMrkanyewest01

Pro

All I can say is vote pro!!!!!