BriMarie
Bruinshockeyfan

Is One Direction stupid?

BriMarie

Con

I do not understand why anyone could think they are. Harry Styles, a member of the band, was going to COLLEGE for law and socialogy, and business. That's not stupid. And the whole group is an inspiration to MILLIONS of girls all over the globe.
Bruinshockeyfan

Pro

Harry is just one guy in the group. We are talking about all of them. Not just Harry. I think one direction is extremly stupid. Their music isnt even real. Its just electronic sounds with auto tuned voices. How are they an inspiration?! They aren't. Theyre just a one hit wonder. I never hear their songs on the radio or here on the new about how inspiring they are. Listen to real music, with real vocals, and real instruments.
BriMarie

Con

BriMarie forfeited this round.
Bruinshockeyfan

Pro

Bruinshockeyfan forfeited this round.
BriMarie

Con

BriMarie forfeited this round.
Bruinshockeyfan

Pro

Bruinshockeyfan forfeited this round.
BriMarie

Con

BriMarie forfeited this round.
Bruinshockeyfan

Pro

Bruinshockeyfan forfeited this round.
BriMarie

Con

BriMarie forfeited this round.
Bruinshockeyfan

Pro

Okay. Im rather confused about this?
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
You can't say they're stupid until you learn about them. I saw them in concert and I'll meet them one day. They're attractive, kind and talented. They do lots of charity work too. Zayn donated 500,000 dollars to help sick kids in Africa. They also donated a lot to cancer research.
Posted by Sandy8 3 years ago
Sandy8
You can't say One Direction sucks because you believe their music isn't real. You can say you don't like their music, but them as a band, you can't say anything about them. You can't judge them like that. You know little to nothing about them. Now don't think I'm one of those fans thats going to say "you are so judgemental, hating on One Direction. They are awesome and amazing and the best band ever and HARRY IS MINE!"
No, ok, just no. I am NOT one of those. What I am saying applies to fans just as well. How do you know One Direction is so great? Newsflash: the media lies.

No one can say One Direction sucks, and no one can say they are awesome, but you should judge them on what you know about them, which can only be their music and looks.

BTW, although their music can be considered fake, their voices can't be. Please listen to Harry's voice in this, it's pure and not even released to be a song. It was a leaked trial. Just listen to the purity and beauty in his VOICE.