MatthewA
A341

Is Oscar Pistorius a Murderer?

Started: 4/13/2014 Category: News

MatthewA

Pro

Imagine how Oscar must feel, especially when he has to hear this like this https://www.youtube.com... 'SORRY OSCAR'. He must be terrified, do you think he is guilty or not?
A341

Con

First you have to understand how the justice system works. The universal declaration of human rights article 11 [1] insrines the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty in international law.

Remember that a person is not found innocent or guilty, the are found guilty or not guilty. This means that a person does not need to be proven innocent, they need to be proven guilty and good luck doing that in the case of Oscar Pistorius.

[1] http://www.un.org...
MatthewA

Pro

MatthewA forfeited this round.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
MatthewA

Pro

MatthewA forfeited this round.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
MatthewA

Pro

MatthewA forfeited this round.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
MatthewA

Pro

MatthewA forfeited this round.
A341

Con

A341 forfeited this round.
Posted by oscarsfriend 3 years ago
oscarsfriend
Personally, no, I don't think he is to be held responsible and I feel sorry for him, he is a tormented soul. And I find this you tube thing disgusting, as true as it be that it is what is gonna be done to him if ever he gets in there. I fail to see how people can 'like'such a thing as if it has a sense of humor. Rape is common is many prisons anywhere and the staff does nothing. It's a violation of human rights. If they put Oz in there, he is gonna take his life.
Posted by televin 3 years ago
televin
I think given the fact that we only know the facts we read and are not privy to the evidence it is almost impossible to say. Personally , I don't think he is guilty of murder..