ngoebel21
effably

Is PS4 better than xbox one

Started: 4/29/2014 Category: Games

ngoebel21

Pro

PS4 has way better graphics and just better in all. Eventually the xbox 1 will go out of style and they will stop making games for it. They will keep making games for the PS4 for at least 8 to ten more years and maybe only five for the xbox 1!
effably

Con

It is time once again for the Console Wars. I will only repeat what other have said many times before me:
At this time, so early after release, it is impossible to say. One could argue that the PS4 has the upper hand technology-wise, but that will not matter for squat if it isn't fully exercised in the games made for it. The PS3 had superior performance yet many of the early PS3 ports were graphically horrible.

As for Xbone going out of style, I doubt Microsoft's marketing team will allow that.
ngoebel21

Pro

I agree the PS3 was bad graphically but that wasn't the argument. I wanted to know if PS4 was better than xbox1.
I also used to have a wii, they used to make a lot of games for that but then they stopped I was stuck. I know have a PS4 and they will keep making games for the PS4 for a long time until they make the PS5.
effably

Con

effably forfeited this round.
ngoebel21

Pro

I forfeit this round.
effably

Con

effably forfeited this round.