Shamoo2
GOAT_23_6

Is Peyton Manning better than Tom Brady?

Started: 4/27/2016 Category: Sports

Shamoo2

Pro

The pro will be debating that Peyton is better the con will be debating Brady is better. First round acceptance(No arguments) Round 2 Opening statements Round 3 Arguments Round four conclusions.
GOAT_23_6

Con

Shamoo2

Pro

First I would like to thank GOAT_23_6 for accepting.
Now lets think here I understand that Brady has more rings but Peyton has never cheated. Peyton is also way smarter than Brady when it come to throwing the football Peyton yes has thrown more interceptions but he has also thrown for more yards.
GOAT_23_6

Con

GOAT_23_6 forfeited this round.
Shamoo2

Pro

Oh how sad a forfeit
GOAT_23_6

Con

I am sorry about the forfeiture but your argument isn't going to suffice! Yes, Manning has thrown for more yards, but who has been in the league longer? Also, Manning got to start his entire career, while Brady sat behind Drew Bledsoe. Even with that said, Tom Brady beat Manning in every way. More playoff wins, more regular season wins, more super bowl wins, etc. Winning is the name of the game and when you do it as well as Brady, then you're the best QB. I'm a Broncos fan, and let me tell you Manning is not smarter about where he throws the ball. Trust me. He tries to pick plays out before they happen and sometimes it doesn't work. Also his arm couldn't lend him a hand this season. Another thing is Manning shows you his age, whereas Brady (38), doesn't show he's that old at all.
Posted by its.chandler 7 months ago
its.chandler
Tom Brady all the way!