fangirling-oreo
DakotaTheMemeLord

Is Phan Real???

DakotaTheMemeLord has forfeited round #3.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 11/3/2016 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

fangirling-oreo

Pro

Now before I start, I would like to say, this is not a serious debate, this is my first debate on this website, I'm just trying to get a feel of what the debates are like. I am taking the pro side of this debate, arguing phan is real. note: YOU CAN'T BE IN THIS DEBATE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO DAN AND PHIL ARE I thought that was pretty obvious but some people might be confused. so Round One - accepting the debate round 2 - placing your argument. Round Three - rebuttal Round Four - conclusion. Thank you, and I look forward to debating!
DakotaTheMemeLord

Con

Well.. I accepted it. Phan isn't real, for now at least.
fangirling-oreo

Pro

My first argument is the unmistakable "Heart-Eyes-Howell" and "Love-Eyes-Lester" that obviously shows some kind of romantic connection, also Dan has hinted at this for a while now, especially in 2016. A while ago back in may 2012 Dan said during a live show, "I don't know I just don't like it when people touch my neck. It feels weird I don't know maybe it's a g-spot or something" THEN in 2015, Dan wrote his very own fan-fiction, (I'm sure you're aware of it) called, The Urge where Phil bit Dan's neck. This also hints that something might be going on. Also Dan and Phil have been caught many times in public holding hands, leaning their heads on each other's shoulders, etc. My last piece of evidence, Phil posted a picture of him with some Christmas ribbon, back in 2009, to which Dan commented, "I want you to tie me up." If that isn't solid Phan proof I don't know what is. Okay, I lied, I have more evidence. Dan also posted a picture of him naked on this website in 2009, he had a controller in his hand, and "player 1" was written on the top right hand corner if I remember correctly. To which Phil commented, "can I be player 2?" There is my evidence.
DakotaTheMemeLord

Con

Well, you have convinced me. I also did this at 5 in the morning with no sleep, so I don't entirely know what to do.
fangirling-oreo

Pro

Relatable. So...... does this mean I win? lmao