Adhya_hk
Jeffy_Gaming

Is Positive Thinking A Good Thing?

Adhya_hk

Pro

I believe that positive thinking is a good thing because you should always be happy and thinking good things helps. It makes you a better person. I have been doing the positive thinking for a very long time and my life has become a lot easier. It is also scientific proven that your life is improved along with your behaviour and attitude to things. You are also willing to try new things and accept changes with a better mindset. You use a growth mindset more often.
Jeffy_Gaming

Con

I think they should not always have a positive feeling because sometimes you have to let your sadness out if you watched inside out you would know what I'm talking about and if you don't let your emotions out then you will have mixed emotions and all the pain and sadness that's stored will someday all come out
Adhya_hk

Pro

I get what you are talking about. Thinking positively isn't always a good thing but sometimes in order to push yourself to get something, we think optimistically. What matters is your attitude, the way you look at things. If you don't look at the bright things in life, it seems like you don't accept what kind of amazing life you have. I mean yes, there are times where we think negatively, where it looks like the world has just come to an end or when you think that today you are going to die. This all leads to your self-esteem where you will lead you to have a better opinion of yourself. But this negative thinking mindset is going to have a downfall in your self-esteem.
Jeffy_Gaming

Con

Jeffy_Gaming forfeited this round.
Adhya_hk

Pro

Adhya_hk forfeited this round.
Jeffy_Gaming

Con

Jeffy_Gaming forfeited this round.
Adhya_hk

Pro

Adhya_hk forfeited this round.
Jeffy_Gaming

Con

Jeffy_Gaming forfeited this round.
Adhya_hk

Pro

Adhya_hk forfeited this round.
Jeffy_Gaming

Con

Jeffy_Gaming forfeited this round.