KJVPrewrather
KwLm

Is President Trump prolife?

Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period

KJVPrewrather

Con

My oppnent may go first.
KJVPrewrather

Con

President Trump is profetus, not prolife. I will state why. Unlike him, I support all human rights from womb to tomb. People need healthcare to live, yet all conservatives oppose the human right to have single payer healthcare, which saves live. He support torture, war, and the death penalty. I thought #AllLivesMatter to conservatives.
KwLm

Pro

Well you should have made it clear in the beginning that you did not understand what pro-life meant, instead you gave it your own meaning. He's the president of a massive country, people have to do some bad things to continue with progress, not everything can be done with flowers and the thought that all things can live. Circle of life, death has always paved the way forward, just look at the history books, america wouldn't be the way it is now without torture, war and the death penalty.

Health care should be payed for, if ya can't afford it, well, best get a job that can pay you enough to afford it. And anyeways, this debate is not on health care, but on trump being pro-life, which I've already shown that he seems to be according to the article.
KJVPrewrather

Con

I am prolife. I support a group of prolife Democrats and progressives. 1 in 3 of us are prolife.
KwLm

Pro

Ok, good for you I suppose. But what do you mean by Pro-life. Is it by definition:

pro-life
prəA0;G2;lA2;=8;f/Submit
adjective
opposing abortion and euthanasia.
"she is a pro-life activist"

Or is it prolife as in you're against all forms of conflict, war and anything that diminishes the value of life across the world?
Which is not the definition of prolife but a use for the word technically.

And so by the definition which I thought we were going on I have shown by the article, that Trump is.

Have you any evidence to show that Trump isn't or is this debate finished because you started talking about something completely off topic here.
KJVPrewrather

Con

Donald Trump is profetus, not prolife. "Once you're born, you're on your own.", said George Carlin whose ruituines I value deeply. To be truely prolife, you have to make an exception for the life of the mother, oppose all forms of forced death, save to defend life or safety of self, country or allies during a direct attack, and let's abolish torture, too. How abhout the right to life of born people, whom the GOP consistantly forgets. Safe sex ed, contraceptive access, single payer healthcare, disability rights, elderly rights, immigrant rights, any time the risk of forced death is involed, I favor accoass the bord prolife progressives who are consistant in their ethics, and not ethical hypocrites like allegedly prolife gun toting, war wongering, acts of terror against abortion provider, poor screwing protorture, conservatives who are as prolife as my a@@hole.
KwLm

Pro

Ok, so we're going on your definition of prolife, which isn't a definition, but an opinion. What you're describing is humanitarianism not prolife, prolife is being against abortion and euthanasia.

This debate is a farce, clearly.
KJVPrewrather

Con

Prolife means from conception to tomb, people have rights.
KwLm

Pro

No it doesn't, you are blatantly wrong and i'm not sure you see that.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org...

Cambridge Dictionary:
pro-life
adjective UK R03; /G6;prəA0;G2;la=8;f/ US R03; /G6;proA0;G2;la=8;f/
R03;
opposed to the belief that a pregnant woman should have the freedom to choose an abortion (= the intentional ending of pregnancy) if she does not want to have a baby

https://www.collinsdictionary.com...

Collins dictionary
pro-life
adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun]
Someone who is pro-life thinks that women do not have a right to choose whether or not to give birth to a child they have conceived, and that abortion is wrong in most or all circumstances.

Trump is prolife.
Posted by KwLm 3 weeks ago
KwLm
If you don't know the meaning of a term, don't debate it, it makes you look stupid