Is Replacement Theology Supersessionism in Heaven?

The Pro position, (mine) is that Replacement Theology must be taken to the extreme. And the only extreme left for Replacement Theology is Heaven itself. Pro will source the Bible but Con may use any, and good luck Con.

Opening argument:
The Christians have complete replaced the Israelites on Earth. Now we want Heaven.

I don't know what you mean by that. But my take is that Christianity started in the garden of Eden. God told the devil he will send one to put his heal on your head.Jesus came and fulfilled that promise. Since the devil is a spirit, Jesus had to deal with him spiritually. Jesus was Jew.

What Replacement Theology means on Earth: "But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first." Matthew 19:30

What Replacement Theology means in Heaven: War

Job 1:6 says that when the sons of God presented themselves to the LORD that Satan was among them.
SPACE TIME Continuum
Revelation 12:7 says that Michael and his angels fought the dragon and his angels.

So the question is-

What happened between Job 1:6 and Revelation 12:7?

cheyennebodie forfeited this round.

Coming from a Christian point of view I have two questions-

1 Why would Satan have access to heaven in the book of Job?
2 Why would Michael and his angels wait until the book of Revelation to force Satan out of heaven?

My argument is a simple one:
If there is such a thing as Replacement Theology it does not apply to Christians replacing Israelites. Christians are called to be like Christ and not to be like Israelites. Even Christians who happen to be from a Jewish background are called out of that background to be a new creation in Christ.

In the book of Revelation there is an angel with the gospel. Well the angels don't have the gospel. Angels don't give out the gospel, that is the job of Christians. We are the ones who give out the gospel and no one else. We Christians are the messengers of the gospel. In this respect we Christians have replaced Michael and his angels.

The Gospel has replaced the LAW
The Christians have replaced the Angels
The Christians are the ones in Revelation who push Satan out of heaven

(This is an anti-works, anti-law argument. It is Ghetto Theology. It is called Ghetto because people who are saved by Grace are looked down upon by those who are saved by works/law. The Angels live in heaven, a nice law abiding place. Everything is neat and clean in heaven. Everyone has always obeyed the law. Then the Christians appear. They don't obey the law. They change the looks of the neighborhood. The look and feel of heaven changes when the new class moves in. Heaven becomes a Ghetto. In the Ghetto we fight and rumble for turf.)

cheyennebodie forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
Forgive me for not knowing what you are talking about. I never had 4 years of theology. That is why I understand the bible.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
And why do you say that Jesus never entered the garden?And as far as your local union not letting Jesus in a lot of churches don't either. At least not the Jesus of the bible.Please explain to someone who may not be as educated as you what exactly your post means.In other words simplify it .Since the bible is so simple to me I would have to have help to misunderstand it.
Posted by pivot 2 years ago

Glad you are here and hope to have a lively debate in which we both can learn and share. Now I am not going to be debating the identity of Christ here. My Savior is not a Jewish carpenter as some automobile decals proclaim. The Carpenter local here in Indianapolis would not let Jesus in. It has been tried. And as far as Jesus being a Jew-

That lasted about 33 years. Not enough time to be in the Garden. As a matter of fact there were never any Jews in the Garden.

Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
I would like to accept this challenge.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.