GooseOnTheLoose
TheShadeM

Is Restaurant Food Healthier Than Fast Food?

GooseOnTheLoose

Con

Some people have the misconception that sitting down and eating at a restaurant is healthier than its fast food counterpart because the food is cooked for longer. Although the food is cooked, restaurant food options can contain the same amount of unhealthy contents that fast food can. I believe that restaurant food is just as unhealthy, if not unhealthier, than fast food. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to accept this debate.
TheShadeM

Pro

I accept this debate. My stand, therefore, is that fast food is always unhealthier than restaurant food. Just to clarify, my opponent's stand is that restaurant food is either just as unhealthy or is unhealthier or maybe both, depending on the restaurant/fast food chain.

Eager for my opponent to start off with his arguments. All the best! :)
GooseOnTheLoose

Con

Thank you for taking the time to accept this debate, but I think you may have misunderstood. For you to be on the con side you would have to argue that restaurant food is healthier than fast food since I believe that restaurant food is not healthier.
TheShadeM

Pro

Dude. No disrespect, but I think you need to knock yourself on the head.

You said: "For you to be on the con side you would have to argue that restaurant food is healthier than fast food since I believe that restaurant food is not healthier."

Diagram: Restaurant > Fast Food

I said in Round 1: "My stand, therefore, is that fast food is always unhealthier than restaurant food"

Diagram: Fast Food < Restaurant

Please read carefully. They both mean the same thing.

I should win this debate by default. Next time, please write the debate topic in the form of a statement, not a question.
GooseOnTheLoose

Con

My apologies, I am somewhat new to this website so I am still a novice. If you want the win so badly then you can have it.
TheShadeM

Pro

Oh god, can't you just start with your arguments.. This debate is a waste of time. Good luck in your next ones.
GooseOnTheLoose

Con

GooseOnTheLoose forfeited this round.