Thequestioner22
TheGiftofJah

Is Rick Grimes actually bad

Thequestioner22

Pro

I think that Rick Grimes is actually a bad guy in the walking dead. I think that he is actually insane and is one of the most evil characters in the show. There are scenes in the show where he has moments of extreme brutality. Tell me what y'all think about my theory, I'm interested to hear others opinions. By the way, this is nothing against the police (since Rick is a cop).
TheGiftofJah

Con

Rick Grimes is mentally troubled, think about it, His wife and countless number of friends died, some even in front of him He had to put down his zombified allies. Tbh if I killed so many people out of necessity, then Id be messed up in the head too.
Thequestioner22

Pro

I totally agree with you on the points you made, and I'd go crazy if I were him to. But I think that because of his insanity he is becoming a bad person, and I think that because of this it will set the stage for him to become one of the villains in the show.
TheGiftofJah

Con

You're right, if he keeps going on the path he is on then he might become a villain but what he needs to do is find a completely safehouse stay there with his two kids, wait out the apocalypse for as long as possible in the safehouse and get some therapy(he has found a couple of doctors in the show already ,whose to say a therapist won't be out there).Doing all that could fix him up and he would become good as they come.
Thequestioner22

Pro

I see what you mean. But there is one problem, it is really hard for them to keep a safe house because of constant walker attacks. Also I think that the producers might make him, the last big villain, just for the surprise factor.
TheGiftofJah

Con

Safe houses always last for one season which have 16 episodes in total(with the exception of season 1). Rick has some sense of morality so he would only need therapy for a few weeks- maybe a few months and as we know, doctors who don't know how to fight such as Hershel, manage to last around for 3 seasons. That is more than enough time for a therapist to keep Rick stable. The makers of the show do try to pull out some suprising twists but they know that some fans would see that coming so they'd much rather have some other character become the big-baddy