aviatingmoon
pooplord.com

Is Roblox Genuinely A Good Game?

Started: 3/28/2017 Category: Games

aviatingmoon

Pro

I believe Roblox is a good game.

Good luck.
pooplord.com

Con

Ok so as a briefing I am in no way against Roblox, the online, block based, mini-game website. Roblox is love, Roblox is life. But while there may be a few good things, if any, about Roblox there are more than enough negative qualities to go around.
aviatingmoon

Pro

All in all, Roblox is generally a good game.

Yes, Roblox has some issues and their developers have made decisions I don't agree with. For instance, their Cheezit shaped logo, or perhaps how they censor everything you say in-game. However, I cannot complain for this game has so much potential for it and its users.

Roblox isn't just a game, it can also be considered a game browser. With its users looking to create new games for other players, the Roblox website is full of games created by people of all different types. The games vary in style, objective, etc. Roblox has many different types of games to play on, such as adventure games, fashion, and building.

The overall diversity and customization of the games makes Roblox one of kind.
pooplord.com

Con

My dearest buddy. Roblox is not "One of a Kind" what so ever. There's this thing called Minecraft in which you can do the exact same thing but with way better quality. Roblox puts children into an alternate reality which scoops them in and alters their perception of fake and real life. One thing that adds to this is Roblox's large collection of games that put you into a real life setting and let you "live out your life" in said setting, such as, HIGH SCHOOL SIMULATION, POOL PARTY SIMULATOR, and LIVE IN THE TOWN OF ROBLOXIA. That is not healthy. The certain settings are NOT realistic and give the children everything they could ever want by a few click of buttons. This is not good. There are plenty of other games out there that could help teach kids about real life.
aviatingmoon

Pro

So you are saying that chopping down trees, killing zombies, and building houses out of dirt is going to build life skills for young kids? Minecraft has a totally different dynamic than Roblox.

Roblox has more games than just "Pool Party Simulator". In fact, I believe some of the games can help children develop communication skills. Playing in games that have real life settings can help develop communication skills, work ethic, and even styling.

Character customization can also help children express their creativity via avatar customization.
pooplord.com

Con

I am appreciative of our great debate, but I'm about to win with 3 words:

ROBLOX IS STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted by PowerPikachu21 9 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Wait, was Round 3 skipped?