person.net
biggestdoy

Is Roblox Is A Good Game?

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Started: 1/15/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Voting Period

person.net

Pro

i think it is because it inspires people to make cool servers and games and open up imagination.
biggestdoy

Con

I think you're wrong my cheeki breeki brother because Minecraft is much better and you can also like make cooll servers and play fun minigames on there and there arent so many stinky girls on Minecraft which I really like so yeah play minecraft please join my minecraft server mineland.net
person.net

Pro

I do play minecraft but I play Roblox too on my yt. TravGamez. please subscribe and I will join your server but... ROBLOX HELPS ME AND INSPIRES ME TO MAKE VIDEOS AND GAMES and a lot of others think so too!
biggestdoy

Con

i think roblox is just a trash copy of lego world and it doesnt give me inspiration but with minecraft u can build much better things and actually make a mark on the world!!!
person.net

Pro

ROBLOX WAS MADE 2 YEARS BEFORE LEGO WORLD WAS A THING!!! And also I like Lego world...
biggestdoy

Con

shut up thats not true lego world gay
Posted by kitty_cat_LOL 1 month ago
kitty_cat_LOL
i love roblox and it inspires me to do things i don't already do. for example, i love role play and my fav role play game is high school role plays. so much real life drama and stuff. they even have dorms. i also love zombie rush and stuff like that.
Posted by username8376 1 month ago
username8376
shush