straightup.gong
the_debate_king15

Is Self-Harm Stupid?

straightup.gong has forfeited round #2.

straightup.gong

Pro

I think self-harm is extremely stupid and unbelievably unhealthy.
the_debate_king15

Con

Self-harm is nothing to just simply "brush off". Precious lives are at risk due to self-harm, and saying that it's stupid is not caring about these lives, lives that could've cured cancer and helped the world be a better place.
Posted by straightup.gong 7 months ago
straightup.gong
I did not mean to forfeit. But to Con, I was not "brushing off" those who self-harm. I stated that I think it's unbelievably unhealthy. Obviously those people need help, and telling them that what they're doing is insanely stupid would be a great start.
Posted by Masterful 8 months ago
Masterful
its good for you. it allows oxygen into the blood and reduces blood pressure. it also marks the retards very distinctly.