Darkerknight
TheNextDaVinci

Is "She's a woman" a Good Reason To Vote For Hillary Clinton?

Darkerknight

Con

My parents are very interested in politics. Usually they vote with good reason behind it. But when I asked them, why are you voting for Hillary, they both gave me the same answer: she's a woman. I think this is absolutely wrong and I am willing to debate with anyone who thinks otherwise.
TheNextDaVinci

Pro

I accept this debate. This should be interesting
Darkerknight

Con

I will start off by saying that this is a great country. This is a magnificent country. Not the best out there in many categories, but it is still amazing by far. Assuming my opponent believes that the only reason to vote for Hillary Clinton is because she is a woman, as I had commented earlier, I may now begin my argument.

Let's assume your neighbor who moved in about a month ago ran for president of our country. You barely even know her! But you still vote for her. We have not had a single female president, so many would think that this is a time for change. But sometimes change is a little too much to handle. Hillary's actions have affected her negatively, but many have seemed to forget that ever happened now that she is in the running. "She is a woman" is one reason and only one reason. One must have prior knowledge about a candidate before voting.
TheNextDaVinci

Pro

TheNextDaVinci forfeited this round.
Darkerknight

Con

Darkerknight forfeited this round.
TheNextDaVinci

Pro

TheNextDaVinci forfeited this round.
Darkerknight

Con

I also would like to point out that her email scandal was a thing, and that simply not talking about it will not erase it.
TheNextDaVinci

Pro

TheNextDaVinci forfeited this round.
Darkerknight

Con

Darkerknight forfeited this round.
TheNextDaVinci

Pro

TheNextDaVinci forfeited this round.
Posted by TheNextDaVinci 1 year ago
TheNextDaVinci
I'm waiting for you to begin the argument Darkerknight 7.
Posted by Darkerknight 1 year ago
Darkerknight
I am just making sure you aware that "She is a woman" is the ONLY reason she is a good candidate. If not, please end your argument.
Posted by The-Male-Man 1 year ago
The-Male-Man
Well I'd like to say that she's not because a woman may have the courage to do this but it doesn't mean she's better than the other runners.